"What. The. Hell. Was that?" I gritted out, torn between wanting to scratch his handsome face off and pulling him back for another mind numbing kiss.

"That was semester two, sugar cube," Dash answered, ignoring the guys who were slapping him on the shoulder for a job well done. Seriously, how was kissing a job well done?

"What do you mean?" Why did he have to choose me as his victim? What did I ever do?

"This is what happens when you dare to reject my claims. You are my girlfriend, do you understand that, chocolate chip? If you dare to reject my claims one more time, then trust me when I say that I will tear your clothes off and fuck you right here in this classroom and I don't care who watches," Dash stated, his voice a carnal promise.

I swallowed hard. "Yo—You're bluffing. You wouldn't do anything like that."

The smirk which he gave me told me exactly what I needed to know. Oh he would so do it. And the jerk wouldn't care. He was utterly shameless. And I didn't understand why I didn't find that abhorrent. The picture of Dash having sex with me did not fill me with fear or shame like it normally did.

"Say that you are not my girlfriend once again and you will know. And I am not in the habit of breaking my word, just thought you should know," Dash said before turning his attention to the teacher who just entered the classroom.

"You are the worst. You are even worse than the Devil," I mumbled to myself.

"Thank you, I appreciate the compliment." Shit, he heard me.

Throughout the lesson, my eyes kept turning to Dash as if they had a life of their own. Would he really follow through with his promise? I mean, I understood that Dash had no regards for rules or norms, but this was taking things a bit too far. Not to mention the fact that it would ruin my academic career if not my life.

The class went on and on and I cursed Dash for every minute that passed in which I didn't pay attention. What was it about this new guy that shattered my focus so completely? I paid attention to every word that left the teacher's lips, and now all I could think about was that sudden kiss, and how good it felt.

Maybe you can't focus because Dash stole your first kiss.

I had to give it to my subconscious, it had a point. Dash had indeed stolen my first kiss. But, it was not so bad. The kiss was better than what I expected. I've heard a lot of girls complain about how their first kiss was a disaster, so I couldn't be ungrateful. So what if my first kiss wasn't with the one I wanted, at least my first kiss was not bad.

"Hello, Earth to chocolate chip, are you there?" The snapping of fingers in front of my face made me wonder where I was. And it was only when I looked around and saw people exiting the classroom did I realize that class was over.

Shit. My dad was going to kill me.

"Why are you here? Class is over," I said.

"I'm making sure my girlfriend knows that class is over," he replied, picking up his bag.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that, thank you." If Dash knew that I was thinking about the kiss then his ego would be bigger than Jupiter. No, I had to keep my feelings a secret.

"Good, let's go. After this class we are free, then we can eat lunch and discuss Janice's murder with Tracey and Ben. Let's hope they have something interesting to tell us." Dash stood up, waiting for me to put my notebook in my bag and leave with him.

"Can you leave me alone for five seconds." I think I needed a break from Dash. That way I would be able to rationalize my feelings and would know how to deal with this problem. This constant exposure to the Devil's son was not healthy for me; I had already begun to zone out during class, what was next, drugs?