Part 2

Part 2

"Oh great, he is in this class as well," I grumbled as soon as I saw Dash entering my science class.

"Isn't that just wonderful? Now I can stare at him some more," Tracey replied, staring at Dash as if he were a super model. In my opinion, he only looked like a super model, but was not pretty from the inside. He was bad. He was trouble. He smoked.

"Unless you have eyes at the back of your head, I doubt you can see him from the front row." I told her.

"Oh I can see him. Watch." And with that Tracey held out her arm, halting Dash from walking to the back of the class. Dash frowned before looking at Tracey then her arm.

"What?" Dash asked, his forehead creasing in a frown.

"Hi there, newbie, how are you? I just wanted to say that the seat is empty, you can sit here if you like," Tracey said, pointing at the empty seat next to where she sat.

Dash glanced at the empty seat before looking at my best friend. "No thanks, I prefer to sit at the back."

"Oh please, there is a first time for everything, right Bri?" Tracey nudged me with her elbow, but I didn't dare lift my eyes from my textbook. The teacher would come soon and I had to be prepared in case he or she asked any questions.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure," I said.

"See, my best friend agrees. You should sit here," Tracey stated.

"But I prefer to sit at the back," Dash responded.

"But—" I cut her off.

"Let him go, Tracey. He obviously doesn't come here to get an education. So let him sit at the back," I muttered, not glancing at Dash.

"What's her problem?" Dash questioned, causing me to frown. Was he talking about me?

"Bri likes to study," Tracey explained, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I can tell." I heard Dash sigh. "Alright, I'll sit at the front today. But, I have one condition," he stated.

"Oh yes, anything. Name it." I wanted to slap my best friend. What was wrong with her? It had only been a couple of hours since we saw Dash, and already she was swooning over him. If she kept this up, then I would not help her study for the mid-terms.

"You will sit on this chair, while I will sit on your chair," Dash said, causing me to whip my head up to look at him.

"No!" I cried. "Absolutely not. Tracey is not going to sit there. She is my best friend and she always sits with me."

Dash shrugged. "Alright then, I'll be sitting at the back." He was just about to walk away when Tracey threw me an apologetic look before standing up.

"It's okay. You can sit here. I'll sit there," she said, ignoring the looks she was getting from the rest of the students.

"What the hell, Trace? You can't leave me," I hissed.

"I'm really sorry, Bri. But just this once sit without me. Dash is so cute, and I want him to like me; so please, for me, just deal with him for the next hour," Tracey pleaded.

I wanted to growl and tell her to sit her butt back down. I didn't want to sit with a person who was nothing but a bad influence. But this was Tracey, my best friend, and for some stupid reason she had a crush on this new guy after only seeing him for a couple of hours. I didn't know you could develop crushes this fast. But, as it was, she had developed a crush on him, and so, I had to give her what she wanted.