Karma x Reader [Assuming]

-----

Your POV (This time, i'm gonna be using I, Me, Mine, etc instead of You, your, yourself, yours🤙)

This time I was placed behind Karma, I don't mind. Before i was placed here in my new seat, i can't even see a single hair of his because of the distance we have.

I just sighed and continue to listen to the teacher in front of me. I was busy scribbling the pen on my math notebook, it's too many equations.

"Okay, Quiz tomorrow about the lesson we tackle a while ago." Some of the students groaned. "There'll be plus five in the grade if you'll be able to pass the quiz tomorrow." She pushed the door leading her to the exit of the room.

In a minute or so, Karma said that he had something to tell to me after school so i tried my best to calm the freak down.

I face-palmed, I just copy the notes that is written on the blackboard. Speaking of blackboard, it should be green board because of its colour. Anyways, back to the note thing, I did NOT listen.

I scanned my notes but it was TOO MANY of equations, how am i suppose to keep up with my grades?

I scanned my surroundings and saw my crush AKA Karma. nOPe.

I'm gonna study my own, i don't wanna ruin my reputation out there.(Swifties, here ya go~)

----

I looked at my test paper, not bad, i got 93, staying up late is totally worth it. I was assigned today to clean our room with Kayano, Fuwa, and Teresaka.

My other classmates stayed here in the classroom just to talk privately in the corner.

After i was done cleaning my part, i went to my other classmates that was forming a circle.

"--I said to her secretly if it's okay for her that i have a crush on her" that voice sounded like Karma, well he said that so..

I remembered that he told me that he wants to tell me something but i don't want to bother him.

He suddenly wrote the name of his crush, my heart beats fast, as a cold sweat forming in my forehead,

"Rio Nakamura"

~Endless_Joy

Short one-shot story for y'all. XD. Totally wrecked cuz i joined Flag Identification contest.... Wish me luck guyss😆😆.