IdolKarma! X Fangirl Reader [Lucky Girl]

----

"Good morning! How may i help you, madame?" You said, opening the door for her with a smile crept on your face.

The girl just simply shrugged her shoulder and walked straight to the accessories.

You rolled your eyes and closed the door. You simply walked at the customer and looked at where she is looking at. Gathering your courage to talk to the customer. You simply said,

"You got an eye there miss. That necklace is limited edition." She looked at you. Her eyes soften at the glare she had once put on her face.

"Oh really" She said and looked at the item on her pale hands. You smiled and describe the necklace.

"Wow" she was completely shocked how the necklace was made.

"Can i have one? I'll buy it." Your smile widened and quickly sprinted down the hallway and open the door that has the sign "Employees only".

"Noice! You got your first customer (Y/n)!" Your friend said and smiled. The both of you are working here.

"Aaannddd don't forget about the concert tonight!" She said and tossed a ticket to you.

You looked at the ticket and it read "Assassination Classroom Concert!" Your eyes sparkled and looked at your best-friend.

(Bestfriend's/name) playfully rolled her eyes. "I know i know, I'm the coolest friend so get out and give the necklace to the customer!" She said and you quickly went back to the woman whom you talked to a while ago.

"Here is the necklace, and thank u for buying this necklace." You said and she smiled and walked at the cashier.

----

You quickly took off your uniform and proceeded to put on your normal outfit.

Your friend waited at the door. Once you're satisfied, you opened the door and (F/n) greeted you.

You're looking forward at the concert, though the tickets are so expensive.

----

The weather was kinda bad, so you brought your big (f/c) umbrella that can withstand the rain all by itself and it was the perfect choice for the weather today.

You took your phone out on you small bag and quickly tapped the call button and you waited for your best friend to click that green button.

"Ah, (Y/n)! I'm here at the line! I save you some space." She said "Wh-" Your best friend just ended the call.

You looked for her and once you saw her goofy face. You didn't hesitate to walk forward from where she stand.

----

You sat beside you best-friend but the other guy who was fanboying beside her kept pushing us to the side.

You sighed, and waited for the concert to start.

----

You scrolled on your phone and suddenly the lights were turned off. You quickly took your phone away and your best-friend started to "harass" you like giving you a playful punch at your side.

Three persons where at the stage and all of us cheered at them, a wide smiled crept on your face as you fangirls about Karma Akabane AKA your bias.

"Woahhh~~~~ A lot of people are here!" The blue-haired boy smiled and looked at his side wherein the green-haired girl stood there.

"Yeah! That's so cool!!" Kayano said and waved in your direction causing the guy on your best friend's side starts to fanboy and accidentally drops his drink.

It was like in a slow motion. You instantly hug your best friend and you pull her towards your body. You quickly unlock your umbrella and you opened it acting as a shield for you both.

The guy apologised and you tried to stay positive about it although you're annoyed by him.

"Woahh~ Nice! I saw that!" Karma said and pointed at you three.

You instantly crushed your best-friend's hand and received a playful slap at your back.

You waved an awkward hi to him, and the show started. You can't help but fangirl that he notice you.

YOUR SENPAI NOTICED YOU!

-----

The concert ended pretty well. You can't help but to cry because of the experience you've encountered.

You and your best friend bought a merch. Though all of them are t-shirts and a poster.

You bumped in to the wall. You looked at your front and was greeted by a golden orbs. You were startled and jumped back. You saw your bias! Karma Akabane!

DON'T FANGIRLLLL.

You thought. "Oh, hey! You're the one whom i saw the umbrella incident in the concert!" He chuckled and you immediately blushed at his laugh.

"You're totally awesome!" You said unknowingly. You slapped your hands and bow to him.

"It's cool. We can be friends if you want." He smiled sheepishly.

FIRST ENCOUNTER #FRIENDZONED

This broke your heart but you just go with the flow!.

"I'll see you around!" He said and quickly dashed at the opposite direction of you.

You fangirled at the street jumping. Once you stopped fangirling you ran to your home, embarrassed at your actions a while ago.

But a victory smile crept on your face. You're one of the luckiest girl of all time! You get to see Karma face to face and he noticed you!!

-------

~Endless_Joy

DON'T WORRY GUYS! I'M TOTALLY BREATHING!

bUT seRiOUsLY tHO!
I'm hyped and i don't know why!

I know, i know. Calm down.

I'm the worst author, Ever! 😂😂
But yeah, i am still working on my grammar.

If you have an awesome feedback about my story let me know on the comments below!

Also if my grammar improves. Please let me know too! I'm happy to see my improvement!

😂😂

[not edited]