Part 2 Group Members

JiEun POV

14th September 2017

So I woke up at about 8:30am and realised that the reporting tine for the first day as a trainee was 9am sharp.

FUCK!!!

I screamed when I turned on my phone. There was a reminder telling me to leave for the YG building, and guess what. I just woke up.

I sprung out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom to do a speed washing up before changing to the attire that I had prepared the previous night, which was a plain t-shirt and slacks. Well, they stated that we should dress in any of the recommended attire and one of it was shirt and slacks so I just wore it. I mean, it is more comfortable than jeans right?

Back to where I was, I slipped on some trainers and ran my way down to the lift lobby and called for a taxi. The taxi came in no time which was amazing but there was a F U C K I N G TRAFFIC J A M!!!

Fuck my damn life.

The driver looked at me from the reflection of the window and asked

Trainee at YG? I can see that you're a little nervous back there.

I was indeed scared and anxious to the point that I was shaking the hell out of my legs. I was breathing hard and just nodded at the driver.

I hope this jam right here doesn't cause you a lifetime, cause it's going to be long... Long... Long... And so long...

The driver's voice trailed away. I was panicking the shit out of myself by now and I couldn't concentrate on thinking of how I should greet the staff there.

It has been a few minutes now and the traffic finally started moving.

Well, not as bad as I thought it would be. Guess we're lucky today.

The driver said, smiling. I smiled a nervous smile back as I continued stressing myself out about how I should behave there. I probably left a bad impression on the staff since it's like 8:53am now and the building was still quite a distance away.

YG building

I sprinted to the front door as soon as I came out of the taxi.

Hang on girl. What's you identity?

I stopped and turned around to see a security guard there. I pulled out my phone and showed him the email from YG he inspected it for a while before handing me a card and allowing me in.

Scan this card at the scanners to access all entries and exits.

I nodded and sprinted in.

Umm... Well... Fuck.

The place was huge and I couldn't figure out anything anywhere. It was already 9:02am. I was definitely dead meat.

I looked around for signs but they only led me to the recording rooms and dance rooms. There wasn't a sign which shows us the way to YGs office.

I looked around for a pretty long time while gazing at my watch once in a while.

9:06am

9:12am

9:16am

AHH!!

I shrieked when a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned around in shock to see a tall man with a black mask over his face.

He giggled a little.

Yah, where do ya wanna go? Lost aren't you?

He said. His voice was deep and husky. He took off his mask after a few seconds.

Day Till Debut - YG (T.O.P Fanfic) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें