Thanks

THE SEQUEL IS OUT. IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD. Now I already said a thank you in the sequel so Ill keep this short. Thank you so much for getting this over 500 reads. I did the face reveal and more surprises as promised for you guys in the sequel. Please go read it because there will be two other books. I didn't even expect this to be a two part book series, and now its a four part book series. Im really happy that you guys read this book. The people who commented voted read and simply followed me because of this book. My fanfiction writing started with Namjin during the state test. I never expected to do more than that since it didn't get many reads. But I'm happy I am still doing more because of everyone who supports any of my books. I realize that it doesn't matter if you get 1k reads what matters is that the people who do read it enjoy it. I try coming up with interesting plots for you guys. I really love you guys for making this my most popular book, and reading it. The sequel took me a while to make and a while to get photos and surprises for it. It was the same for this book. But in the end of writing these when I upload them its all worth it. Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and voting if you did. Author-nim out. Love you my sugacubes.