4

Yoongi P.o.v

"Jimin!" His brother called grabbing him before he fell. I knew it was bad to even talk to wolves, but I couldn't just leave them. I may be evil but I have a soft spot. So in less then two seconds using my speed I ran to Woozi and dragged him back.

Hoseok put Jimin on the couch and Woozi looked like he was gonna attack him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!" Hoseok yelled grabbing me by my collar. I stayed calm and told Woozi not to attack even thought there wolves. He looked confused but obeyed anyways and sat on the floor in front of Jimins body.

He slammed me against a wall showing his fangs and eyes which were black.  I hissed in pain, but he didnt care.

"Listen all I did was bite your damn brother ok. Anything else I dont know." He let go of me quickly running to Jimin. I went to Woozi who was already healing Jimin since I guess he knew what was wrong before we did.

"Whats wrong Woozi?" I asked.

"Well since you decided to bite him he passed out. All I did was take your dna out of him and he should wake up right about now." Woozi said taking his teeth from sucking the DNA out from Yoongis neck. Woozi was a healer vampire who couldn't insert Dna in anyone.

"What in the world happened?" Jimin asked waking up slowly. Hoseok went up to him hugging him. Woozi left and I slowly went up to the brothers.

"Im sorry for biting you. I didn't know this would happen." I said rubbing my back.

"Hoseok you can leave. And Yoongi I accept your apology, but it doesn't mean anything. Remember were from different worlds." Jimin said standing up and  going to his room.

Hoseok left after glaring at me one more time. I walked up to my room locking my door.

"UGH!" I screamed into my pillow lying down on my bed. I was tires as hell and didn't want to handle anything right now. I had to share a room with him. Great my life couldn't get worse. Well not unless people find out. Not even Woozi knows only my parents know.