2

Jimin P.o.v (Thats how jimin looks. Just imagine how hoseok looks from this.)

I stopped running and took a break sitting down turning back from a wolf after running from my older brother. Someone attacked me from behind.

"Got you!" My brother exclaimed while we were on the floor after falling.

"Yeah yeah of course you did Hoseok. Im younger, so I don't have as much experience with running and turning into a full wolf and back in two seconds like you do." I said hitting his arm slightly.

"Its easy. You just need to practice, and remember to stay far away from those vampires. Remember our parents are leaders of this realm and would kill  us if we did."

"I know that Eomma Daehyung and appa Ji yong would kill us if we did." I said getting up with Hoseok following. We heard a loud howl in the distance.

"Ugh  lets go back and see what the heck our parents want now." Hoseok said as we recognized the howl from no other than our father. His name is Kwon Ji yong but everyone calls him G-dragon.

Once we got there we went straight to our parents who were sitting on the couch waiting for us.

"Hello kids. Hoseok have you been teaching Jimin well about turning into a full wolf and back and controlling it?" Our mom said hugging us and pulling us to sit down with them.

"Yes. Jimin is good at it. Better than I was when I was learning."

"Good to hear. Because we need both of you to do something." Appa said. We both looked at him curious, but also a little scared.

"You two need to go into the human world for a while. Your friends from Got7 and Exo will join you there ok. Remember that you guys wont be seen as your true forms unless you are fighting or hunting or wanting to." Me and my brother looked at each other in shock. But slowly we nodded. Fighting with our parents was something we didnt want to do right now.

"You guys will leave today, so go get your things and your friends."

"Yes parents." We said giving them a hug and walking to our shared room to pack.

"Do you think everything will be ok?" I asked my brother. He looked at me and nodded throwing me his phone.

"Call the others, so we can go." He said. I nodded and started calling them. Once they answered I told them to get ready and that we will be there in 30 minutes.

"Here" I said throwing his phone back. He caught it.

In 20 minutes we were ready. We left the mansion and went to pick our friends up.

After picking our friends up we headed to the human world. In the human world we would be mixed with each other or humans in different rooms. I wasnt that worried since humans arent that bad.

Little did anyone know that vampires and hybrids were gonna be what we were mixed with not humans.

(The other chapter will show everyone and how they look.)