Like the estrous age of the beast to occupy the beloved female female like, with the body declared their own strength.

Put his brother on his back on the rectangular table, separate brother naked legs.

"Brother, we play the Q & A game." Side looked at his brother panic expression, one side deliberately with sweet and innocent voice easily said.

"What questions and answers? Ling Qian, you let go ..."

"No, now is my master, brother you are stripped, and if on the battlefield, you are captive identity, or obediently obedient."

Originally put it down to touch the front of the fingers, change the attention of the transfer to the back of the forbidden.

Ling Wei flushed face filled with shame words, this embarrassing blush like a flame like. Let Ling Qian's passionate burning up.

Ling Qian crotch men aware of what kind of violent bounce up.

"Will my brother grow from Lingjia?"

"of course."

"Is it because you are not really the blood of the Ling family?"

"This man is aware of it, that's it."

Ling Wei's answer is clearly hated.

These answers have been the existence of Ling Qian's mind, and now only more clearly and clearly show in front of it, nothing worthy of surprise.

That being the case. Ling Qian still feel rage.

It is true that my brother will leave sooner or later! To my brother, not to mention nostalgia, I am in his heart position even the basic military school students can not compare.

"If you were my woman, would not you want to slip away?"

Speaking of these words, Ling Qian to the crotch stand tall and arrogant arrived in the white between the two hills.

Hot top of the hard poke poke soft and greasy fart asked.

"Stop, I do not."

"No, my brother must be my woman" Ling Qian do not know, why would say so too much.

Maybe in the heart, he hides evil desires. Ling Wei brother is to be regarded as a violation of their own women.

Know it is evil But ... ... but full of nothing more than the pleasure.

After opening the two semicircles, the middle shy entrance was revealed.

Was exposed to the entrance of the contraction of the contraction, as if you want to hide but helpless, Ling Qian inserted with his fingertips to dig a few times. My brother is almost afraid to sob.

"Do not be a bad woman, and then come back, in addition to here, there is no other way to make your brother honestly stay here."

Ling Qian bow to see their own lower body, although their own things, stand up and look like the situation is enough hideous. However, such a roughness and hardness, it seems that the fear of anxiety and contraction of the chrysanthemum cave match.

Imagine, but also feel fiercely inserted into, to let his brother wrapped up their own.

"In the brotherhood, like a continuous firing of artillery shells, my brother will be away from the water."

With the vision of the excitement, Ling Qian is almost a drum into the deepest.

"Ah ah ... ... ha woo ... ... do not, so good ... ... good ... ..."