CHAPTER 1

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期 Chapter One

Chapter 1 Wedge

18-year-old twin brother, quietly sitting in a quiet luxury students single-family villa, has been confrontation for a long time.

"Your test application passed?" Ling Qian break the silence.

"Ah." Late born a few minutes younger brother Ling Han, calmly nodded his head. "Dad finally signed it."

Although it is twin brother. The two looks are not the same, most people can easily distinguish between the two of them.

Brother Ling Qian inherited the mother part of the beauty, with a neutral handsome face. Brother Ling Han, but completely like his father, like General Ling Chengyun, with a very tall British profile, temperament is more calm.

The same is the expeditionary military excellent cattle, the two because of the noble lineage and my outstanding talent, in the school has numerous supporters. But if people do not know to guess, then, mostly out of the silent silence of the Ling Han but his brother.

"This is just my father's eccentric fills. Agree to let you take the exam, but dismissed my application." Ling Qian said, beautiful eyebrows slightly wrinkled, in the annoying annoying, escape the strange atmosphere.

Ling Han was completely indifferent to the plain, "always can not let two sons at the same time to participate in a test at any time will be dead."

"Well, this is also a pass before you can graduate from the expeditionary military school, and get the military privileges of the exam." Ling Qian and Ling Han are well-known generals Ling Chengyun's son.

"Ling Qian, you will not be jealous?"

"Jealousy is nothing more than an ignorant boy who takes his brother 's early hand to take part in the examination of death.

"You have also submitted the application, but not approved." Can have the privilege to protect the brother of the people, are eligible to get brother, Ling Qian, you do not also agree with it? "

Born in the military forces sensitive to the generals of the family, even the twin brothers, have long since the beginning of the battle of all kinds of battles. With age, in order to get the hearts of longing for that person, more and more intense competition.

"If you pass the exam, what are you going to do?"

"How do I plan to do when I have the special rights of the military, can you do whatever you want, do not you guess what will I do?"

"You can come back and talk again." Ling Qian did not give way back, "the outcome has not yet been determined."

"Is it?" Between the two high body, sharp line of sight in the air rendezvous, sparks.

Never give your brother to you! Confrontation of the twin brothers, my mind instantly emerge, is the same tall and straight figure. Ling Chengyun's adopted son, they are not kinship, but the name of the brother Ling Wei, full of British angry side of the face, who is full of masculine and integrity of the straight posture, I do not know from when the two brothers began to peep the object.

Ling Han and Ling Qian contest, but also directly around the brother Luo Wei launched.

But for this, Ling Wei was ignorant.

Ridiculous, Ling Han this kid, that the eligibility of the examination on everything?

But in case he succeeds through the examination, access to the special rights of the military, to obtain absolute advantage of the circumstances, will immediately kill the brother.