CHAPTER 11

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期    

Ling Qian to seize their own suites. When the brother bitterly fell to the door, no longer hate the hateful brother, went to bed alone, with anger to sit down.

Down the head can not see the expression, but only the painful sitting and motion estimation, Ling Qian know now is not suitable forcing too serious brother.

Silence standing on the edge, so that time to ease the brother of the outbreak of the mood, Ling Qian waiting for his brother first mouth to speak.

After a long time, Ling Wei issued a painful and hoarse voice, "you .. do what you want to do it."

Staring at the bed, as if a distant distance from the brother, Ling Qian's eyes are far more calm than the heart. "Brother is not willing, right?"

"Do not really."

Think of those terrible teeth lf complain of the massage stick. There are training equipment. Who would be willing to?

By his young brother, used to act as a ventilator to satisfy sexual desire.

"Do not want it."

Ling Wei surprised raised his head, but soon, and come to understand, "you still intend to go outside the destruction of the reputation of Ling, right?" Very deep tone.

Ling Qian with a kind of deep anger, the most complex play Ling Wei.

hateful.

He really wanted to rush to the pocket of the ion impactor directly in front of the people who paralyzed his nervous system, so that he was awake but no resistance to look at their own stripping, feeling the lower body was Ferocious meat edge tear, manipulate the pain of blood DC.

Alert their eyes too terrible, Ling Qian to move his eyes, biting his lower lip.

After a long time, it was unhappy to say, "I do not want to play, do not mean to play. Do not think I would like to strong love you do not know the funny guy."

Open the door, the head does not go back.

Ling Wei in the room for a long time before hesitating out of the room, to knock Ling Qian's door. "Ling Qian, you open the door. Good. Count me willing."

Knock on the door for a long time. But did not respond at all.

Just to kill over the steward, kindly told him, "Master Ling Wei, Master Ling Qian is not in the room, he drove out."

"What?" Ling Wei changed his face, "where did he go?"

"Do not know." The steward was also surprised at the face of the change. Bodhisattva, "Ling Qian master a lot of friends outside, every vacation back, often go out at night."

Voice hardly ever, Ling Wei washed down the stairs, directly into the door outside.

Garage filled with expensive suspension car, but today Ling Qian open that butterfly, has disappeared

Where did you go?

Not really foolish, right?

Ling Wei turned to the door, looking at the front of the empty road, such as wild luxury lane, was a big mistake has become difficult to describe the pain.

Are he caused, the original things can be resolved, promised after, but again and again regret.

"Ling Wei, in addition to what?" Get the housekeeper's notice, Ling lady also appeared in the door, the eldest son of the pain that guilty of the expression, let her surprised, "What's the. Oh brother quarreled?