Ling Wei angrily mouth, "shut up, Ling Qian."

"Brother, you have to shut up, did not see our worth up brother will put you cattle swallowed it? Such as Tiao is not he can only like a dead mouse like lying in bed, I am afraid you have been his faction The man presses his limbs against the bed and manipulates it hard.

Ling Qian vulgar words, like a thorn in the Ling Wei's anger nerve.

Huo Ran turned his head staring at this dirty guy, not yet broke out. Ling Qian's next sentence let him whole stay.

"Brother is now the only one who can protect me."

Ling Wei stunned.

"What do you say?"

"Your brother is naive or foolish? Ling Han has made the military privileges, he is now to deal with me and then exclusive brother is too easy. I can only rely on is the brother. You have to comply with the oath, the water is not to throw "I am like this, very poor? In fact, straight so poor, from the know that Ling Han may be through the discussion of the day of the test, I was dead to live on all the master In the hands of my brother

"My brother's heart in the end there is no point weight? Leave me, my brother is not really will not be willing to this critical moment, brother you in the Linghan said before the really knock it, if my brother really have the heart to say Do not care about Ling Qian this sentence, I immediately apply for the front line to go to his brother issued a swear, let it really made me a good cow.

Ling Qian with very serious expression looked Ling Wei.

Beautiful eyes full of expectation.

"Tell your brother, say that you feel Ling Qian tragic death in the hands of the enemy, in fact, no big deal."

"do not talk."

So vicious words, even hear all feel piercing ears.

Just as weak as the club to lie down, it has been to his heartache to twitch.

"Since you do not care about me, then hate me, hurry to say it." Ling Qian gently looked at him. "If my brother cares for me, please tell me personally, then, I am still dead."

"Do not say anything die."

Suddenly inserted the low laughter, interrupted the dialogue between the two.

"Ling Qian, the demonstration is over." From beginning to end, Ling Han are calm, low voice, accompanied by an orderly rhythm, "you see this as a battle. The trophy, you took advantage of my examination of the gap, with the despicable means to take no prepared brother, but no matter how bad your means. I have seen it. This brother really played a role. Brother. I really can not think You are so much better to deal with.

Ling Han's sight. Slowly transferred to Ling Wei face.

Pang people pressure and shame, almost Ling Wei's spine bending.

Ying Ting's slender body, because of shame and trembling slightly.

"Hey, Ling Han. You do not aim at the brother." Ling Qian came forward. "In the end is your own unwise, bent on the right to give up the preparedness, I was able to take, not as good as this." He changed the tone of the transaction. Smiled and said, "we have reached an agreement."

What agreement?

"Everyone is in agreement."

Ling Wei trance moment, the horror to come to understand. Watching the twin brothers lying on the stand. Eyes blending in the air, as if the sun in the exchange of what dangerous things, can not help but back away.