In such circumstances, even still hold the tortured to the whisper of begging brother of the penis. The temper of the weak and weak rubbing to Zhang big stiff, trembling in his palm spit out the essence.

Sex. Seems to have become the center of life.

Can not tell the day and night. Ling Wei was forced to immerse in the body of the body of the chatter.

"My brother's body is sensitive to talent."

As if in order to run through their own in the holidays never leave Ling Wei one oath, even after the love of cleaning, must also go through the hands of Ling Qian.

Ling Wei from the beginning of the strong resistance to the last involuntarily compromise.

Do not compromise is not, which was penetrated after the ravaged. Can you walk into the bathroom with your own legs?

It is really too incompetent, if it is bad brother of the bad brother on the strong brother, but no problem. Can be Ling Wei himself, but has always been praised by the students of the town emperor military sunshine figures, in liberal arts and sports are considered excellent.

So tough and full of men's tough body. But soft in the same as the military students brother crotch.

Ling Wei I do not know what kind of mood to treat hateful brother.

Ferocious Ling Qian Fortunately, to deal with points, once Ling Qian please touch, with a sweet voice said, "brother, do not give birth to my gas is good?", Ling Wei would not have to use iron boxing to start the heart of pain.

On this bastard brother, what is so distressed?

In their own body wanton injection of semen, but also pull the old buttocks center, drill into the same as the tones of the same exercise, can only be regarded as a spicy insult.

Shameful, spicy insult. But always in the end, into a spicy pleasure.

Ling Qian eye is very toxic, the first time you can see the buttocks inserted by the fingertips inserted scratching the reaction of Ling Wei.

"My brother is so lustful that her ass has not been fed enough?"

Ling Wei in the bathtub was clinging to his brother, nowhere to escape.

And, shame.

The carpet and bed sheets in the suite are shot dirty, and now was inserted into the cleaning of the fingers, the body actually again and again looked up.

"It's boiled again." Lightly, smiling.

"do not talk."

"My brother does not like my praise?"

"Can this count praise?"

Naked young ketone body close together, any changes can be passed through the skin.

Hip line is gradually stiff things full of aggressive withstand the caress. Let Ling Wei and nervous and panic.

He tried to escape, was Ling Qian smile stopped the fragile waist

"Ling Qian, you stop me!"

"What is it? My brother 's ass is clearly sucking my fingers, and it' s not enough to be thick enough.

"To shut up."

The young brother 's face was so angry that he was so deep. Infiltrated in the misty mist.

Ying Ting's eyebrows, blooming live color fragrant moving.

"I want to shut up is not simple? Brother to learn my way, so kiss me like." Clinging to the lovely brother, the lips fiercely printed on the luster of the temptation, when talking, lips in the soft The lips on the warm and dawdle. "My brother will do it, and I will be shut up and shut up."