Finished this sentence, can not stand the cowardly of their own, his face fiercely to the side, "Oh." Ling Qian behind the chuckle.

Hand stretched over, gentle by the change in the white pajamas Ling Wei body.

"Sometimes your brother looks very cold, in fact, should be less root."

This is not really any praise.

Ling Wei's brother's ridicule did not put a good face, refused to respond.

"Not only the expeditionary military academy, even the town emperor military school is also the same, all the right to push. Brother in the military school, did not come across the brother deliberately make it difficult for the instructor?"

"There used to be, but later"

"It was not a change of attitude, it was suddenly turned away, right?"

Ling Wei hazy caught what. Turned to see Ling Qian.

Ling Qian smile. "Do not look at me like that, that 's not what I did.

"I was studying in the town emperor school, was it secretly involved?"

Trapped in the huge puzzle of the Ling Wei, gave birth to the surrounding can not focus on the uncomfortable.

Hard but clear military life. Do not know when to start, there will be opened the truth, completely subversive crisis, which is Ling Wei, it is very difficult to accept.

"Who is the father?"

"Dad did not have that time, even the death of our brothers are to the elimination of the school competition, how could he be concerned about his brother in the military school? Not only Ling family, even the Shura family has also followed this principle of education, only after the elimination of the Heirs are eligible to survive in the military. "Ling Qian shrugged his carelessly," but why did the brother think that the two were waiting for a hundred years in the terrible army? "

"But my mother has been very concerned about"

"Mother is concerned about eating and drinking well, what night can not catch cold, son is not like the kind of trivial matter."

"I do not understand." Ling Wei sits into a straight line.

"My brother does not understand the best." Ling Qian stared at his eyes. Suddenly infiltrated a little evil, "my brother just obediently let me hold it."

Careful, talk atmosphere, suddenly was completely destroyed.

Ling Wei began to embarrassment to the whole body hot.

"This feature is really Jiaoren mixed." Ling Qian exposed serious expression.

Ling Wei gave him a clear explanation of the eyes.

"It is ridiculous to be a young officer who will be blushed." Ling Qian murmured, "I certainly like it, but if you see it by an outsider, you will provoke unnecessary trouble."

"Shut up.

"Gee, red to the neck, and I see if it is red to the chest now."

Leaning body, intended to unscrew Ling Wei loose pajamas front lapel.

"Ling Jia, I am angry!" Ling Wei pinch their own breasts, let the lie close to Ling Qian.

The result of physical movement. Is to make him hurt when the frown.

Ling Qian stopped bullying. "My brother does not tamper with the body is very uncomfortable? I can breath in the brother and shot a lot of times Oh, to help her brother when cleaning, the effluent inside the bathroom floor covered with a full layer.