Chapter 1

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

     Teta was busy decorating the house for Halloween. The twins Dre'as and Egypt were almost four years old, and already as smart as whips. Teta waddled around, heavy with her third child. Life was good for her and Fiyah; he kept her happy with his love and care, and the two of them were like rabbits humping, insatiable for each other. For someone who had lost every child in the past, she sure was blessed now, her twins growing and new baby thriving.
     Fiyah was off on the boat with his grandfather Willie. He didn't like leaving Teta alone, but she assured him she would be fine, and even promised to cook his favorite dinner that evening. Teta continued her decorating, smiling at her babies as they played in the box of Fall decorations. She wanted everything up before the start of October, because she absolutely loved Halloween and celebrated the whole month long.
    Teta sensed someone coming, and looked up as she heard a knock on her door. Teta opened up to find Hadrien, a good friend from her past. "Hadrien! What a nice surprise! Please, come in!", she said, letting him in. Teta's and Hadrien's attempted romance had failed in the past, and both figured they'd be better off as friends. Hadrien had a life with Victorine and their daughter Kalan, but as Hadrien took in Teta's beautifully pregnant body, his thoughts went back in time. "You look beautiful, Teta", he said. "Pregnancy suits you well!" Teta gave him a hug, trying not to enjoy how delicious his body felt.
    Teta offered Hadrien a seat, and his attention went to her babies playing in spider webs and skulls. Teta noticed Hadrien's demeanor and asked, "What's wrong, Hadrien? How is Kalan?" Hadrien smiled at his daughter's name, and said, "Oh, she's something else, Teta! Getting more beautiful like her mother every day, more stubborn, too!" Teta smiled, then poured Hadrien a glass of lemonade. When she handed it to him, Teta saw a look in his eyes that made her stomach flutter.
    "What is it, Hadrien? I know you before today!", asked Teta. Hadrien knew all too well that he couldn't hide anything from Teta, and held her hand a little longer than necessary. Teta removed her hand and sat down next to him, eyeing her babies to make sure they were fine. Hadrien saw how great of a mother Teta was, and made his admission. "I wish things would have been different for us...you're such a wonderful mother...and by the look of things, old Fiyah boy got himself a good wife that cares about him and their family!", he said.
    Teta looked into Hadrien's eyes. "Hadrien, don't...surely Victorine cares about you and Kalan! What's brought you to these feelings?", she asked. Teta's breasts were full to bursting with life, and Hadrien eyed them hungrily. Being in Teta's presence made him want her again; he never had such passion with Victorine or Merlynne or any of the others, and he had never quite gotten over Teta. To this day, Teta remained to be the only woman he craved. Hadrien had a sudden urge, a feeling so strong it clouded his better judgement, and pulled Teta to him, kissing her passionately.
    Teta was so alarmed, yet, something deep inside of her prevented her from moving away or stopping Hadrien. She once felt such passion for this man, and the way he was kissing her right now brought all those old feelings back. Hadrien kissed Teta passionately, laying her back and bringing his mouth to her engorged breasts, releasing one and sucking her nipple into his mouth. Teta gasped in pleasurous pain, for her breasts were full with milk, and Hadrien toyed with her nipple, suckling her like a babe. He wanted to taste Teta's milk, and feel her wondrous insides, and nothing else in this world mattered at that moment.
    Teta cast a glance at her babies who were happily playing. Hadrien was upon her at once, sliding his tongue in her mouth as he slid his hand under her skirt, finding the pot of gold he seeked. Teta knew Hadrien had a monstrous erection at that point, and it seemed he wasn't going to let down. "Hadrien, no...please..", she said breathlessly as he unbuckled his pants and released his huge penis, sliding himself into Teta's wetness. Teta moaned then caught herself, trying not to draw attention to what was going on there on the sofa.
    Teta felt herself laying back, Hadrien making sure she was comfortable as he pushed his enormous penis into her. It was like butter; Hadrien felt the epitome of pleasure, Teta's pregnant pussy like the ultimate accomplishment in life. Hadrien groaned loudly, singing Amen!, loving the sensational feeling of being inside of Teta again, his penis coming alive as he thrust into her. He just had to make her come, and rolled his body into hers at a fevered pace, kissing her passionately, admitting his love. "Oh, Teta, I've never stopped loving you!", Hadrien exclaimed as he felt a numbness spread over his entire existence.
     Teta felt Hadrien's extra large penis at work deep inside of her, and tears filled her eyes, mainly because she was guilty for doing this, and because what they were doing felt so damned good. Hadrien kept at it, his face buried in her hair. Teta's pussy was so otherworldly good, and when Hadrien felt her getting extra wet, he knew she was coming. Hadrien gave himself over to his orgasm and came hard inside of Teta, filling her. Teta's vagina spasmed around his thick penis, and then it was over, both of  them breathing hard, looking at each other in surprise.
   "Teta, I...I...don't know what came over me! I'm so sorry!", exclaimed Hadrien, putting his come-soaked penis back into his pants. Teta looked so ashamed, and it made him feel really bad. Hadrien tried to touch her and calm her down, but tears fell from her eyes. "Teta, I...", he started. "Hadrien, don't! Please! Just go!", said Teta, trying hard not to show her babies she was crying.
    Hadrien felt awful. "I'm so sorry, Teta! I just couldn't help myself! I...", was all he got out. Hadrien took one look at Teta's beautiful tear stained face, then at the babies playing on the floor, and walked out of her house, ashamed at himself. He couldn't believe what he had just done; sure he still felt something for Teta after all of these years, but Fiyah had became a friend of his, and now, he had just made love to that friend's wife. Hadrien got to his truck and punched the steering wheel. How could he lose himself like this? It's just that Victorine had gotten him so worked up....
〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽