18.

One month later
Rowan's POV
"Rowan honey would you like to have a girls day"The boys were out hunting Adrian included and Taylor was lounging in my room with me.
"Sure mom what do you want to do"
"I'd like to start christmas shopping but i'd like to get my nails done today"
"Sounds good mom"The boys were downstairs talking away and Ashton and Adrian both greeted Taylor and I.They were all eating Lana stealing food from Nick's plate.He laughed and my mom kissed him.Adrian kissed my cheek and I smiled.We drove to the nail salon and I debated on colors.
"Get the emerald it suits you"When my nails were finished I sent a picture to Adrian.My mom breezed through the clothing for all of us.She let Taylor pick for Ashton.
Honey why don't you pick some items for Max and Adrian Nick invited them over.
"Okay"Max was easy to pick for he was obsessed with Paw Patrol.I picked out a couple outfits for him.Adrian was simple i got him some shirts and a couple hoodies.I had Adrian's christmas presents almost totally bought for.We took a break from shopping and ate Chinese food.
"Alright girls we can separate"Taylor and I wandered off together and I bought couple presents for Hannah.Most were souvenirs from the little shops but i knew she would like them more than a ton of clothes.
"Hey isn't this cute"
"That is super cute"
"What are you wearing for the Christmas dance"
"I don't know yet i'm stuck between a couple dresses"
"I'll help you decide"
"Okay sounds good"I showed her my three choices and she narrowed it down right away to the white one.It was beautiful the dress was white lace and had a small sleeve it also had a tight waist that flows into a beautiful skirt.
**
"Hey baby what'd you buy"
"Lots of stuff"
"Anything I can see"
"Of course"I showed him the souvenirs I got for Hannah and Mikey.
"Cute baby they'll love them"I put them next to her box so i could get them ready for shipping soon.
"Anything else baby"
"I got a couple bras because they were on sale but i haven't decided if I like them"
"Let me see baby"I pulled out the three bras.I knew he would like them.
"The peach is my favorite one"I tried them all on and he turned me so we were facing my mirror.
"Keep the peach for sure"He squeezed my butt and I giggled.
"We haven't dicussed what you want for Christmas yet"
"I don't want anything Adrian I already have you and it's all I need"
"Your losing it if you think i'm not going to buy you something"
"I don't know what i want something simple okay don't go overboard"
"Give me a price limit then"
"60"
"75"
"Your not aloud to raise the limit"
"75 it is"
"Why would you ask me to set the limit if you wanted to go higher"
"Wanted see how high you'd let me go"He pulled me into his arms and I smiled.
"Did you decide on our date tonight"
"Yeah we decided the drive in Taylor and Ashton are tagging along maybe but driving separately"
"Probably because depending on the movie they'll get all crazy"
"Do you want to"
"Baby i always want you"
"I know but someone could see me"
"Oh baby your underestimating the seat adjuster and you don't have to fully naked for me to have you it just makes it more fun"I rolled my eyes and giggled.I was just in a long sleeve top and some leggings.He was in his classic jeans and a muscle tshirt.
"We'll have to make sure we aren't parked next to Ash and Taylor"
"Mm don't worry baby we won't be"
"Do you like my nails"
"Of course I do baby our color"
"Mhm"We kissed softly and Taylor peeked her head in.
"Are you decent"
Sadly Adrian murmured and I bit my bottom lip.
"Yes Taylor"
"Okay good"
"Your mom wants you"
"Okay i'll be right down"She left my room and I climbed on Adrian's lap as his hands slid up my shirt.
Adrian i gasped softly as he stood starting to kiss my neck.He nudged my head to one side exposing more skin.
Ten minutes I gasped as his hand rubbed me through my leggings.
"Hurry baby"He gave me a squeeze on my ass and I walked downstairs to see my mom at the table an envelope in front of her.
"What's up mom"
"Look what came today"
My letter from University of Colorado I squealed ripping it open.Adrian came down and i showed him the letter.
I got in I squealed.
"Congratulations baby that's great"I hugged him tightly and he nuzzled into my hair.
"I'm so proud of you honey"
"Thank you mom"I hugged her and she squeezed me tightly.
I have to go home real quick Adrian murmured and tugged on my shirt lightly our sign for that he was going to be home alone.
"I'll go with you"I grabbed my phone and climbed in his car.His hand squeezed my thigh and rubbed softly.I moaned softly when he parted my legs rubbing circles on my clothed sex.I could tell he was hard already ready to let me have him.We got into his house and he picked me up kissing me.He pressed me into the couch cushions and he started rubbing against me as I took control of the kiss.He pulled my leggings down and before I could protest from him breaking the kiss his mouth was on me.I moaned in pure pleasure tugging softly at his hair as he put my legs over his shoulders standing slightly.I ducked when he started walking.
Adrian I panted when he added his fingers tipping me over the edge.
Oh I cried out and he slid a condom on sliding into me right away.
Oh yes Adrian I moaned and he groaned.
That's it baby scream for me he grunted picking up speed.He thrusted fast and deep.He was just as loud as I was grunting and telling me how much he needed me.
I love you so much I whispered and he slowed.
"I love you too baby"I could never choose between Adrian making love to me or fucking me.I loved both and you could feel the love filling his bedroom as we both enjoyed each other.
Slow or fast he murmured and I moaned softly.
Fast I whimpered.He picked up his tempo and I moaned.
That's it baby keep squeezing me and i'm going to fill you up he grunted and screamed his name his dirty talk sending me over the edge as he followed closely behind.
*
I woke up to Adrian wiping me clean.
What time is it I yawned.
"Almost four"His fingers ran up the lips of my sex and I shivered.
"Tickle a little baby"
"A little"His hand took mine and guided me to my sex.
What are you doing I mumbled.
"You said you wanted to learn"
"Right now"
"Why not baby the movie doesn't start til seven we have time to kill"
"Okay"
"We don't have too baby"
"No i want to learn"
"Your sure"
"I'm sure"He made me part my lips and I obeyed.
"Do you want to start slow"
Yes I whispered.I was already damp from the thought of Adrian teaching me.
"Your going to do great baby"I copied his movements as he circled my clit.
That's it baby just like that he groaned and I moaned quietly.
Circle quicker baby he instructed and he walked over to his dresser.
"I have a couple things for us to try if you feel comfortable"
"What are they"
"Some toys baby do you want to try one"
"What's this one"
"It's just a small viberator baby see"He clicked a button and ran it down my stomach slowly.
"Will you use them on me"
"I will if you want me too"I nodded and he parted my legs.My legs shook slightly as he circled it against my clit.
Oh I moaned.
"It's nice isn't it baby"
Yes I purred as he slid it into my sex slowly.I whimpered slightly and started to moan when he thrusted it in and out.
Ad please I want you I moaned and he slid on a condom.He filled me and I sighed in pleasure.
Mm Adrian I moaned and he thrusted quickly.
*
We were at the drive in and I was snuggled into Adrian's side.I wasn't really paying attention to the movie.I was more focused on my hands that were running all over Adrian's body.I was being sneaky since Ashton and Taylor were parked behind us.Adrian growled and nipped at my skin.
Take me Ad I whispered moaning as he shoved his shorts down and I lifted my hips as he pulled off my leggings.He held me close as he slid in me.I winced slightly and he stilled.
Sore he murmured and I nodded slowly but didn't let him pull out.
No I murmured whimpering slightly trying to push down on him.
Fuck he cussed.
Take me I whispered and Adrian claimed my mouth.