4

Rowan's POV
"Family vacation come on Rowan it will be fun and you'll get to see where we are going to be living baby come on"
"Mom"
"Please honey"
"Okay"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"She left to probably call Nick and discuss the date we would be leaving.
"Leaving in two days okay honey"
"Yeah okay mom"I opened my duffel bag and opened my closet door.My mom probably had Lana's bag almost packed already and most likely her own.I tapped my bottom lip and threw on my bed two pairs of jeans and a romper or two.I added some shorts and plain shirts with two flannels and a hoodie.I threw in some pajamas and leggings and my peach and white swim suit.I folded all the clothes neatly and zipped my suitcase half way and set it on the floor by my closet door.I hummed along to Pandora and picked it up too see I had some Instagram notifications.I opened it and blinked a couple times there was probably 50 people on here all following Ashton and Taylor.I accepted them all and likes blew up my phone.A message from Ashton popped up and I laughed.
'Sorry to bombard you I tired not to overwhelm you'
'It's okay'I walked downstairs to see my mom on her laptop.
Momm I whined.
What she mumbled back.
"What are you doing"
"Nothing"
"Are you having a private wedding"
"Just you and your sister and the boys and the priest along with Nick's best friend who is the witness.I nodded and she looked up at me.
"We have to go dress shopping"
"Wear your dress you already have"
"Oh honey you think so"
"Yeah it's really pretty and it will save some money"
"I should try it on"
"Let me call Hannah"I squealed and she smiled.Hannah was over in a matter of minutes helping me zip my mom in.
"Oh mom it's beautiful"
"Thank you i'm surprised it still fits"Hannah and I hugged her tightly.
Ooh mommy looks like a princess Lana squealed joining our hug.
"Are you sure it's not to out dated"
"We could go dress shopping"
"Maybe just to look"We rushed up to the bridal shop and my mom got professionally fitted and Hannah and I teamed up picking out 6 dresses all in different styles.I helped her into the dresses and zipped her up as she walked out slowly.
Oh wow mommy Lana squealed.
"How do you feel"
"It's a little over the top but it complements me well"
"Well we still have 5 more"My mom nodded and we moved onto the next one.
*
"Oh my god mom that is the one"
"You really think so"
"Hannah don't you think it's not over the top and it's got the lace sleeves you want.
"It does and it's very beautiful Lana do you like this one"
"Yes yes mommy"
"Okay I think this is the one then"
This is the hard part my mom murmured as she handed over her debit card.
"Excellent steal Mrs.Williams this dress is originally priced over 5 grand and you got it for 1 thousand dollars"I choked on my spit and Hannah slapped my back.
"Well that is excellent"She signed the slip and put her card in her wallet as the workers slipped her dress into a garment bag.We found her old heels she wore for her wedding with my dad and decided on those.We were all video chatting Nick and he seemed a bit overwhelmed so I slipped away and pulled Hannah with me.She was sleeping over tonight and was rummaging my suitcase to make sure all my outfits made the cut.
*
I laughed as Hannah smeared a mud mask on my face.
"Stay still Ro or i'm going to poke your eye"
"Sorry"
"Alright now just wait for it to harden"I snacked on popcorn and we continued to watch Netflix.
Rowan your phone Hannah murmured.I picked it up to see Ashton calling me.
"Hello"
"Hi it's Taylor"
"Oh Hi how are you"
"I'm good I'm super excited to meet you"
"Same here the girls and I are already planning a sleepover would you be okay with this"Hannah frowned playing with her fingers and I frowned.
"Um sure"
Great Taylor squealed and I squeezed Hannah's hand.She tackled me and I giggled.
"What are you doing"
"Is that Ashton"
"Yeah he was with Adrian who I can't wait for you to meet"
"She's not going to be with Adrian"
"She can do what she wants i'm calling it they'll be together"
"I'd rather shit in my hands and clap Taylor..Rowan you do not need to get involved with him"
"He's your best friend"
"Exactly"
"Well it's going to happen you can't always be breathing down her neck and he's always at the ranch"
"Say goodbye to Rowan"
"Bye Rowan can't wait to see you soon"
"Bye and I know i'm excited too"I ended the call and Hannah peeled my mask off as I did her's.
"Hey Hannah you know i'm not going to replace you..we've been friends since the first grade"
"I just don't want to forget I still here"
"Hannah I could never forget about you okay..we are stuck with each other and I wouldn't want it any other way"
"Me either Ro"I smiled and we cleaned our faces up and had a netflix binge with our popcorn bowl.