25.

Adrian's POV
I woke up from texts from Ashton.
'What do you and Rowan want for breakfast'
"Rowan"
Hm she mumbled.
"What do you want for breakfast"
"Blueberry pancakes and sausage"I sent Ashton the breakfast order and seen the nurse come in.
"Good morning"
Good morning Rowan murmured.I watched the nurse take her vitals.
"You have guests waiting for you already you must be a popular girl"
"I do"
"Yes"
"How is he"
"He's great i'll bring him in after I finish your vitals"Rowan nodded and soon Parker was rolled in.Rowan took him right away nursing him.I sat on the edge of the bed and smiled.
"Do you want to go see who's out there Ad"
"I can"He walked out and my mom followed him back in.
Just you I whispered.
"They all went out to breakfast I couldn't wait to see him..oh hello beautiful boy"
"Did Luke see him"
"Yes last night"Rowan's mom held him and I smiled.
"I'm gonna go grab our hospital bag baby i'll be right back"
"Okay"
Rowan's POV
"Thank you for letting him use your ring with dad it means alot mom"
"It was yours to begin with darling you were always going to get it"I fiddled with it and she smiled.
"Do you think we are moving to quick"
"No I don't you both love each other very much and with Parker in the picture it will only make your bond stronger"
"His hair is going to be dark"I smiled softly and nodded.
"I think he'll have Adrian's eyes"
"It's possible they are a beautiful color"
"Yes they are"
"Have you decided on god parents"
"Hannah is the god mother but we haven't decided on the god father"
"What about Ashton I could see him defiantly being an option"
"We'll see I told Adrian he could pick who he wanted"
**
"Thank you for breakfast Ash"
"No problem"Taylor was holding Parker and I smiled as Ashton took him when she passed him.
"When do you guys get to go home"
"Tomorrow morning they just want to run a few more tests"Parker started to fuss and Ashton handed him over to me.I smiled he was wrapped loosely with his blanket and a pacifier was pressed into his mouth.I nursed him for a little bit and burped him before he fell back asleep as I covered myself back up.Parker stayed asleep in my arms until visiting hours were over and Adrian and I watched some tv and ate hospital food for dinner.
"Did you bring in the infant seat"
"Yeah it's over by the diaper bag and your purse"They took Parker for a couple of tests and wheeled him back in.
"Alright he gets to sleep in your room tonight"
"Really"
"Yes and if you have any problems just push the button"
"Okay thank you"They wheeled him right up to my side and I smiled.
"Your welcome"Parker was already asleep a pacifier in his mouth and he was asleep soundly.
We'll take turns baby Adrian muttered.
Okay I murmured.
Good night baby Adrian whispered.
Good night Ad I whispered.
**MORNING**
"How'd we sleep"
"Pretty good up a couple times just to nurse and get a change"
"That's good every hour feeding"
"Hour to hour and a half"
"That's good"Adrian was awake Parker against his chest as he still slept soundly.
"Alright you should be all set to go if you don't have any questions and I will see you in one month for your check up.Oh and whatever you do don't look down there"
"Why"
"It's not a pretty picture to ease the burning fill a latex glove with water and freeze it and slip a finger inside also no sex until your next check up"I nodded and she left the room.
"Alright Ms.Summers as much as we enjoy your company you are discharged after you fill out this paperwork"
"Thank you"I filled out the paperwork as Adrian buckled Parker into his infant seat.
"I'll go get the truck baby"
"Okay"
**
Rowan's POV
I watched Parker sleep as Adrian and I ate dinner.
How was the ranch I murmured.
"It was good but i missed you and Parker"
"You were only gone an hour"
"I know but I still missed you both"
"We missed you too Ad"I kissed him softly and he groaned softly.
I need more than one baby he muttered connecting our lips as he pulled me flush against him.
Adrian we can't I whimpered.
I know he mumbled quietly.As I cleaned up from dinner Adrian showered and then I did.I screamed and Parker started to wail as Adrian busted into the bathroom.
"What's wrong baby"
I looked I sobbed and he stared me down.
"Oh Christ baby she warned you"
We are never having sex again I hissed shoving him out to go soothe Parker.
"Baby i'm sure it'll get better you did just push a human out of there last night"Parker was once again silent and I showered quickly.