7.

Rowan's POV
I woke up to Adrian slipping out of the tent and I stretched.We were going home today and I guess Taylor and I were going school shopping.I slipped out of the tent and Taylor smiled at me.I changed quickly into a cute romper and braided my hair.I walked out and Adrian was helping the boys take apart tents.
"So did you have a fun night"
"What are you talking about"
"Adrian was in our tent last night"
"You saw him"
"Honey he's hard to miss"
"Nothing happened"
"I know I already talked about it with him"
"What did he tell you"
"That's for him to tell you..Why do you want to share some details"
"We kissed and held hands that was about it"
"Well aren't you two so cute"
"Who's cute"
Nothing I mumbled as Ashton joined us.
"You ready"
Rowan do you want to ride with me again Adrian murmured rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
Sure I whispered and he led the way and Taylor winked at me.I blushed and climbed into the truck.
The leather might be hot Adrian murmured and I winced slightly.
"Sorry"
"It's okay"
"Are you okay"
"I'm fine"
"Do you regret last night"
"No..do you?"
"No I don't"I nodded and he reached over the console for my hand.I smiled softly and interlocked our fingers.He peeled out of the spot chuckling as I gripped his hand.
"Scare you a little"
"Just a little"
"When do you go back"
"Tuesday"
"I thought you were staying longer"
"No i'll be back in a couple weeks though"
"I was thinking we could trade numbers so i'll be able to get through the next couple weeks without making Ashton so suspicious"
What do you like me or something I teased and he didn't say anything and I leaned over and kissed his cheek.
It's okay I feel the same I whispered and he looked in the rearview mirror before taking a back road.He pulled over and I unbuckled my seatbelt pulling me onto his lap as he locked our lips.
*
"So this is your house"
"Yeah my parents aren't home very often do you want to come in"
"Um sure"He opened my door and the door to go into the house.
"Here we can go to my room"I nodded and he took my hand.He stayed quiet and opened his door.I followed behind him and he sat on the bed.
See something you like he murmured as I looked at the pictures on his dresser.
"Do you have any siblings"
"A little brother his name is Maxwell but we call him Max he's only 4"I nodded and sat next to him on the bed.My phone went off and I seen it was Taylor.
They are waiting for me I murmured.
"Where are you going"
"School shopping with Taylor but I think Ashton's tagging along"
Oh he murmured.
"Do you want to come"
"I should probably shower and go check out the ranch"
Oh I murmured frowning slightly.
'Tell Adrian he's coming'I showed him and he rolled his eyes.
"Tell her we'll be there in 15 minutes"I typed and he pulled off his shirt walking out of the room.I laid back on his pillows and as he came back a couple minutes later.I tried not to stare as he came back in.He pulled a random shirt on and I sat up.
Ready I murmured and he nodded.We met Taylor and Ashton at the food court and Taylor waved us over.Adrian squeezed my hand before dropping it.
**
Adrian's POV
I watched Rowan model for Taylor in some outfits.
"I don't know about this one"She opened the door and she turned slowly as my mouth dried.It was a high waisted skirt with a maroon floral top.
"Ooh that is beautiful"Her eyes met mine and I smiled.She twirled and Taylor clapped.My phone buzzed and I slid it out of my pocket to see it was my dad.
'Get home now your mother is drunk and I can't leave Max with her'
"Taylor i have to go"She saw the panic in my eyes.
Go she whispered.
Rowan's POV
I dropped my shopping bags on my bed and heard small shrieks.I walked downstairs to see Adrian and a small boy attached to his legs.Adrian grinned at me and he hugged my tightly.
"Sorry I had to leave all of a sudden"
"It's okay"Lana ran down screaming and I broke away from Adrian and she latched onto me.
"Missed you"
"I missed you too Lana"
*
We had Chicken Parmesan for dinner Nick and my mom testing personal chefs.I stayed quiet at the table Ashton mostly talking about the camping trip.When dinner was finished I walked outside and laid on the grass looking up at the stars.
"Isn't it great"I bit back my scream and nodded when Nick sat next to me.
"Did you have fun on your trip with everyone"
"Yeah everyone is super nice"
"That's good listen I know this is probably a tough time because I know it's not going to be easy but I got you something"
"What is it"He pulled me up and we walked into a garage.
I figured you wouldn't want a truck so I got you this"He flipped on a switch and there sat a red ribboned Land Rover.I squealed and hugged him.
Thank you so much I squealed.He hugged me back and handed me the keys.
"It's all yours"
"This is so awesome Nick thank you"
"Your welcome Rowan"
"Can we go for a drive"
"Only if you take someone who knows the area I don't need you getting lost"I smirked knowing who I could get to go with me as I pulled out of the driveway.I took off towards Adrian's house to see him in the driveway getting into his truck.I drove past and he stared after me.Soon enough I had a text from him.
'Was that you'
'Yes it was'
'Nick got you the one I recommended'
'Did he?'
'Yeah'
'Why'd you drive past my house'
'Nick said I can't drive by myself well that i shouldn't'
'Come get me'I pulled back in his driveway and he climbed in.
"Where do you want to go Rowan"
"Is there a special spot where you want to go"
"Why don't we go uptown first"I nodded and he directed me and his hand slowly slid across the console.I put my hand in his and he smiled running his thumb over my knuckles.
"Adrian"
Yeah he mumbled.
"What's that place"
"It's an old bakery they closed awhile ago had some really good cupcakes"I nodded and he pointed out some little tourist shops and I stopped and we walked through them.The jewelry was always what caught my eye Adrian standing behind me his hand still holding mine.
Do you like that one he murmured and I nodded.
"It's beautiful"
"Do you like bracelets"
"I love them"He slipped it on my wrist and I straightened it my finger rubbing over the wave.I smiled softly and before I knew it Adrian was ripping the tag off.
"Adrian you don't have too"
"Already did"I sighed but still smiled and let him take my hand.He directed me to the new spot and and I glanced at him.
"You didn't have to buy this for me"
"You liked it"
"I know but still"
"Rowan do you want to know why I bought it for you"
"Why"
"Because every time you look at that bracelet you have a piece of that night where we shared a kiss and where we watched the water roll in slowly.
Well i love it I murmured.
"I'm glad you do and here we are"I shut the car off and he unbuckled me and pulled me closer to him.
Adrian I whispered.
Mhm he mumbled and I cupped his cheek and he looked over to me and before I lost my confidence I kissed him.He kissed me back right away his fingers threading into my hair and I kept my eyes closed as he leaned the seat back slowly pulling me with him.His left hand caressed my cheek and I sighed softly.
***
Adrian we should probably head back I whispered.
Yeah we probably should he murmured helping me up off the grass and i brushed off my romper and turned on the heat as soon as i started to vehicle.Adrian stole another kiss as I dropped him off.I walked into the house to see my mom and Nick in the living room.I shook my mom awake and she smiled.
"Did you have fun"
"Yeah I did alot of fun"
"Go get some sleep honey"
"I will"