12.

Rowan's POV
"Have fun on your trip"
"Behave please and be safe"They both kissed us all and Adrian waved to them as they waved goodbye to him.We all ate lunch and Adrian went back to work as I played with Lana and Dustin outside Taylor joined us as Ashton went to help Adrian along with Cameron.
"Sissy can we make cupcakes"
"Why not"We ran up to the grocery store and Dustin and Lana both sat in the cart.We picked up the mix and frosting along with sprinkles.We got right to work baking cupcakes Dustin and Lana both took a nap while they baked and cooled.Taylor and I went into the studio and practiced new moves for the team.We danced for a couple hours and the boys were inside when we went back in.We both showered and I nuzzled into Adrian's arms.
Hey baby he murmured his lips pressing kisses along my collarbone.Dustin and Lana frosted cupcakes and decorated them as I pulled out a random cassrole for tonight's dinner.I preheated the oven and Adrian came into the kitchen Lana handing him a cupcake.
"I have to go"
Oh I pouted.
"Max is sick"I nodded and he kissed me softly.
"I love you"
"I love you too baby..might be back later"
Okay I whispered.I slid the cassrole in the oven and set a timer.I cleaned up the kitchen and washed Lana's hands and Dustin washed his.
"Do you guys want to set the table"They both nodded and I gave Dustin the plates and Lana the silverware.We were having lasagna and garlic bread thanks to my mom making a freezer meal.We all ate in silence mostly besides small conversations.Cameron helped me clean up and I thanked him.
"Your welcome Rowan"Lana and Dustin were watching a movie and I finished my homework for chemistry.I gave Lana a bath and Dustin showered.Lana was already asleep and Dustin was dozing off.Ashton carried him upstairs and I sighed.I went upstairs and ran myself a bath and pulled my hair up in a messy bun.I shaved and relaxed in the tub my phone going off.I sighed drying my hand off.I smiled softly Adrian was missing me but it was a picture of him and Max.I snapped a face selfie knowing Adrian would see that i'm naked but i let them know I missed them too.I sent Adrian a picture of what he's missing and put how I wish he could join me.
'Come over baby i'll show you a good time better than a bath'I shuddered in delight and hurried to get ready.I lotioned my whole body and slipped on a random sports bra and a football shirt of Adrian's along with some undies and a pair of leggings.I waved to Taylor and she nodded.Her and Ash were curled up on the couch watching a movie.I knocked on Adrian's door and he opened it in some sweats.I bit my lip and he pulled me to his room.He shut the door quickly and I moaned into the rough kiss.I wrapped one of my legs around his waist feeling him against me.
Adrian I gasped.He slipped off the shirt I was wearing and pressed kisses everywhere.
So beautiful he murmured and I blushed.
"Can i take it off baby"I nodded slowly and he pulled me up gently taking off my bra.I didn't feel the need to cover myself knowing Adrian loved me for me.I gasped as he massaged gently.His eyes watched my every move and I cupped his cheek.
Good he murmured and I nodded as he kissed down my chest to my belly button.We stayed quiet for awhile and I put my bra on.We started to get heated again and Adrian was working himself up again and he started to pull away.
Can i do something for you I whispered taking him off guard.
If you want baby but only do it if your ready he murmured.I sat on my knees and he stood.It put me right at level with him in height.
I don't know what to do I stuttered.I bit my lip and he tucked some hair that fell out of my bun behind my ear.
Baby you don't have to if you don't want to he murmured.
No i want too please Adrian I whispered.
Here baby take my sweats off he murmured bringing my hands to the band of his sweats.I pulled them down slightly taking my time.Adrian stroked my hair patiently waiting.He growled when it slapped his stomach.I sucked in a sharp breath.
Baby it doesn't bite go ahead when your ready he whispered as I just stared.
How I whispered.
"Here just like this"He wrapped my hand around him and pumped.
Like this I whispered.
That's it baby just like that he mumbled.His eyes stayed trained to me as I started to pick a steady rhythm.
That's it baby he groaned.I squeaked when he shot something on my chest.
Sorry should of warned you he murmured.He wiped my chest off with a warm rag and my hand.
Did I do good I murmured tracing his abs after he cleaned up.
You did excellent baby he murmured kissing me softly.I kissed back and we parted and I yawned.
"Get some sleep baby"
"I'll try"
*MIDNIGHT*
Adrian's POV
Ad a voice whispered and shook my shoulder.I turned to see Max and I rolled over.
"What's the matter bud"
"I had a nightmare can I sleep with you"
"Uh sure"I pulled him onto my bed and he wiggled out of my arms for Rowan's.I wrapped my arm around Rowan's waist and pulled them against my chest.I laid awake for awhile listening to Max stir and Rowan soothed him as she was half awake.
"When did Max get in"
"About 30 minutes ago"She nodded and kissed me.
"Okay"We both fell back asleep and I woke up to my alarm.I showered and got ready to go the ranch.
"Rowan baby wake up"
"Mmm no"
"It's 8 Ashton will be up soon come on you can go back to sleep there"She yawned but got up.Her neck and chest were covered in hickies.
I got a little carried away last night I mumbled and her eyes widened.
How bad she whispered and I pointed to my bathroom mirror.
"Adrian how am I suppose to hide these we go back to school tomorrow"
"I'm sorry baby"
"It's okay i'll figure something out what about Max"
"He can go to the ranch right my aunt can't watch him today"
"Yeah of course"Adrian grabbed him and a change of clothes from Max's room.Adrian buckled him in and I drove to the ranch.I yawned and walked straight to my room.Adrian was laying Max on the couch and he came upstairs giving me a kiss.
"Sleep in"
"We can take a nap together baby"
"Okay"
"What time do you lay Lana down"
"After lunch"
"Okay baby after lunch it is"He kissed my hair and I smiled.
I love you I whispered.
I love you too baby he murmured.Max came running in my room and jumped into my bed.
"Hey Max let Ro sleep"
"Sleep with Ro"
"Come on under the blanket Max"He nuzzled into my chest and I hummed as he fell asleep.Adrian kissed my forehead and left my room.I watched him walk out before falling asleep.