⋆⋅☆⋅⋆hoseok⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

top ;; hoseok

bottom ;; y/n

hide-n-seek, rough sex

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty!" Hoseok counted loudly. I run around the corner of the kitchen and duck next to the counter in the middle while trying not to breathe so heavily. "Boo!" he shouts, ripping open the curtain to see no one was there. "Oh." I hear footsteps run towards the dining room table, I peek over the counter and see him looking under the table. He then sighs seeing he hasn't found me. He turns around quickly and I duck. "Ah-ha!" Hoseok cheers and runs toward me, "Found you!" He exclaims as he looks behind the counter.

"Damn!" I snap my fingers.

"Wow, we're two twenty-year-olds, and yet we still find hide-n-seek fun!" He chuckles.

"Yeah," I grin back. "Ok, I'm counting!"

"One, two..." I begin as I count to twenty. Footsteps run upstairs, I hear them echo through the hall. "Twenty!" I shout. "Ready or not, here I come!" I begin to follow the hallway and make sure he wasn't in any of the rooms in the hall. "Hmm, not here..." I think. I run upstairs and see the large space of boxes. It's almost a maze. I run through in each direction, and he still wasn't there. I walk into my room and see a massive lump in the bed. "Oh, I wonder who's here!" I sarcastically grin, ripping the sheet off of Hoseok.

"Ahhh!" He screams.

"Found you!" I say. He just laughs and continues to lay down in exhaustion. We've been playing for almost an hour, and I'm quite tired too, so I lay down with him.

"We're going to grow old someday." He whispers, combing his hands through my hair.

"Yeah, we have to live our lives while we can," I answer, snuggling up on his chest. "It's going to end. We may think it's ages away, but it's going to be over in no time." He sighs and stares at the ceiling fan. We then lay there in silence until I turn and face him and he does the same. I guess we were bored. Until... I kissed him. He seemed to enjoy it since he kisses me back.

"Do you want to go further?" He seductively raises an eyebrow. I nod. He unbuttons his shirt and I sit up. He then removes my top and massages my breasts with both hands.

"Mmmhh~" I moan. "Can I suck your cock?"

"Of course," He smirks and pulls my hand down his chest to his hardening member under his pants. I immediately grab it and massage it, then I unzip his pants. "Fuck..." He grunts, throwing his head back and running a hand through his hair. I then sit on his lap and grind on it a little, as his length hardens under me.

"You like that?" I tease.

"Y-yes. Give me m-more~"

"Mmmhh~~" I let out a moan. "Fuck, Hoseok~~"

I finally get off his lap and onto my knees where I spit on the tip and rub it gently to stimulate his sensitivity. I run my fingertips along the sides as he lets out a low hum, "God, Y/N." Finally I place my lips at his tip and begin opening them as I engulf the tip in my mouth, using my tongue and swirling it around. I open up my mouth more as I take in more of his length and begin bobbing my head up and down. Hoseok's moans get me to develop a steady rhythm. He eventually stops just before he cums.

"Now I must return the favour" He smirks. I nod, and we reverse positions. His tongue slowly slithers inside of me as I entangle my digits in his hair and the other hand grabs army breast. He then begins to slowly finger me with his index. Then two fingers... then three, all whilst licking at my clit which drives me crazy. My body jerks with every pump of his fingers.

"Mmmhh~ F-fuck~~" I moan as he begins to quicken the pace of his fingers. "I'm gonna cum!" I warn him. He then removes his fingers and adjusts his position so he's kneeling between my legs with his cock aligned with my hole.

"I'm going to enter, okay?" He looks up at me to make sure.

"Fuck!" He grunts as he enters his cock inside me, his girth stretching me out. His tip manages to hit my sweet spot as soon as it enters which causes me to see stars. He then starts to fuck me at a manageable pace as I'm still adjusting to his size. Soon enough, he's fucking me quickly. The room is filled with the scent of sex and sweat and then sounds of skin and moans and panting. Both of his hands hold my hips as his hips come into contact to mine at a rapid pace.

"Y-yes!" he spanks me hard enough to let out a little whimper. "Does my Y/N like that?"

"Yes~" I mewl softly, hissing from the harsh contact between his hand and my skin.

"Y-yes! Just like that!" he whispers through moans. "Y/N! I'm super close!"

"S-same!" I grunt as I feel my stomach pulling just for the pulling to release along with my body losing all tension as Hoseok begins to calm down his thrusts as he releases inside me, his body shakes as he lets out shaky moans. And after finishing, we collapse side by side in his bed.

 "Did you like that?" He asks, looking over at me, sweat beading down his face causing locks of hair to stick to his skin which still made him look incredibly attractive.

"Mhm~" I nod, as I flop onto the other side of the bed and cuddle up with Hoseok to slowly drift asleep.

----------------------------

i edited the story to this one a lot, thanks for helping liv -ivy xx

yeah, it was edited quite a bit lol. thanks for reading -liv