14

"Now what about giving me that kiss?" he asked

"Now what about giving me that kiss?" he asked. My eyes widened. I thought he was just joking.

He turned and grabbed my waist and pulling me closet to his body making me look straight in his eyes. He was looking at my eyes and then my mouth. He leaned in closer. Close enough that our noses touched. Shit i never kissed anyone before this might be the shittiest kiss he ever had.

There was just a small gap separating our mouths. And he just closed that gap with touching my mouth. He started moving his lips and i started moving in sync. His lips are so soft i might never stop kissing him. How do they keep they're lips so soft.

He broke our perfect kiss and now both of our breathings were really heavy. Since he didn't let both of us breath. He touched our foreheads and we were looking into each other for some minutes. Then he decided to speak.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend." he said when he got his breath back.

My eyes widened. Be his girlfriend? Me And him? A popular guy with me?

You never know Candice you might change him. Say yes.

And so i did.

"Yess!!" i said. He gave me a tight hug and picked me on the air and twisted me around.

I was laughing while i was spinned around. He sat me back down on the ground. He gave me a peck on the lips and then we continued walking to the car.

I have a boyfriend.

Yes you do.

Yeah i do inner voice thats what i just said.

And now i am being mental. I am talking from my mind to my mind.

He took me back home and he left giving me a kiss on the cheek. I unlocked the door and got in the house. I went up to my room. Mom must be at work since she is still not here. I looked out my window and saw Josh sitting on his computer and write something.

And so i thought. Since am all alone and i can't sleep. Why don't i go there and seat with him. It might not be that boring.

I went and took a short shower. I wore my unicorn onesie and walked out of the house. I walked to his house and knocked the door with a smile on my face. But then..

I heard his parents fight. Again. His dad might've came home. When he does. Thats what it happens.

Josh opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Are they fighting again?" i ask him. He nods with a sigh.

I gave him a hug.

"Its gonna be okay." i said. And then i heard glass breaking. I gasped.

"Josh?" i ask in worry. He went in the house to check whats going on. Usually his dad gets abusive towards him too if he tries to stop the fight.

"Mom!"
"What have you done you monster?"

"I thought i told you to don't come here. WHEN WE FIGHT!"

And then i heard Josh in pain. Oh shit. I opened the door and walked in.

"Stop it!" i screamed at his father. He was punching his own son on the face. Josh's face was already in blood.

By the way i think i didn't tell you Josh can walk again. But not play soccer. He might hurt it one more time. And then he wont be able to walk ever again.

Anyways back to the main point here.

I grabbed his dad's shoulders and pushed him off of Josh. He fell down on the floor and i grabbed Josh's face in my hands.

"Shit Josh!" i murmured. His nose was so bloody. I looked back down on the floor and saw his mom laying there with a cut on her head.

Then i was turned around. I saw his dad ready to give me a punch too. But then he was knocked out by Josh's mom. He broke a glass on his hand and quickly called the police.

The police came quick after and they took him away. Josh's mom gave us a quick hug and we both returned it.

"Josh come with me. I have to stop the bleeding." i told him. He nodded and we went upstairs. I opened the first aid box and grab some bandaid and rubbed his nose after stopping the bleeding.

"Thank you." he said. I grabbed his hand in mine and squeezed it.

"For what?" i ask him.

"For pushing him away. It was really brave of you." he said. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"There is no reason to thank me i did what i had to do to get him off of you." i said.

He leaned back still having his hands on my shoulders.

"Where were you tonight?" he asked me. Shit i forgot!

HOPE YOU LIKED THID CHAPTER AND MORE ARE COMING UP!! LOVE YA ALL

BYE LOVESS!!