5

"Y-yes?" i said. She looked at me her blue eyes sparkling in the sun reflection.

"Let me tell you something little nerd. Josh is mine. And i know that you have to tutor him everyday. Try doing a move on him and i will make your life a living hell." she said and then walked past me pushing my shoulder. I just stood there frozen. Oh what did i get my self into?

I walked out of the class after five minutes standing there frozen and i went to my locker to get my other stuff for the next period. I walked to class and i sat on a table in the back.

The rest of the day went by. Me and Alexa were walking to my house and i told her what happened last night.

"And i left the room and went back home." i said. Finishing my story.

"See i knew the dress would make him go mad." she said. Her smile was so beautiful and wide.

"He was drunk Alexa!" i remind her.

"Yeah but he still took a step ahead." she said. "And you left him hanging there. Thats my girl." she said. I let out a sigh.

"Alexa i don't think he remembers anything." i said while unlocking the door to get in the house.

"Well if he was starting to get sober..." she said. I unlocked the door and we both went in. I looked at her and then thinked. He didn't follow me when i runned away. Means he realised what he was doing. Crap. He remembers. And he didn't say anything. Well if he did it would've been more awkward then it is right now. So i will not say anything neither.

I went in the kitchen and putted four eggs in the pan and started cooking them. When i finished i made some fried potatos and some fried bacon and i putted two plates on the counter. I filled the plates up and we both sat and started eating.

"Girl your cooking well." she said. I looked up at her and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Well sence dad died. Mom had to work two jobs to affort the stuff in the house. So she was never home. I had to cook for my self so i learned." i said while taking another bite from my egg.

"When did your dad die? I mean if you don't want to awnser." she said and i stopped her.

"Two years ago. When my mom had no time talking with her bestfriend Aka neighbor. When Josh stopped talking to me. Actually when my whole world fell apart." i said and sighed taking another bite from my food. (by the way for those who read 8 years on the second chapter i changed it to 2 years so it fits the story better.)

"Well what about you?" i ask her.

"Well my parents are divorced. I barely see my dad sence he started a new family he doesn't want to see me anymore. And my mom is an alcoholic. I have to drag her everywhere. Sometimes she gets really mad and hits me." she said. Well we all have our problems then. Its weird that someone opens up to me. And its weird that i open up to someone.

"Oh crap." i said looking at the time.

"What?" she asks in a worried look.

"I have to tutor Josh in--10 minutes ago." i said lowering my head down.

"Its okay girl. I'll leave and go tutor Josh. Text me if anything happens." she said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She left and i putted the dishes in the dishwasher. I walked out of the house and runned to his house. I knocked on the door.

He opened the door shirt-less. I looked up and down his body. Then thats when someone popped beside him. I looked at that someone. Jessica. She was wearing a bra and an underwear. Who knows what they were doing. I think i will throw up.

"Oh hey Candice." she said in that stupid girly voice.

"Uhmm hey..." i said to her and then i looked back at Josh. "Josh i thought i had to tutor you today." i said and he nodded.

"You were late so i thought i could use some fun until you come." he said. I wanted so bad to roll my eyes. But i didn't.

"Baby i will go now i'll leave you two study." Jessica said and walked outside half naked. She gave him a kiss and she left. I am litterly at the edge of throwing up right now.

"Come in." he said making room for me to walk in.

"Am sorry i was late. I was with a friend and--" i said but he cut me off.

"Its okay just go upstairs. I will be right behind you." he said and i started walking upstairs. I tripped on a step and i started falling. I am gonna die. I started panicking and screaming but i didn't hit the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Josh holding me bridal way and leading me upstairs.

"And you tell me your not clumsy." he murmured. My heart was beating so hard from the feeling that i was about to die. And not only that. There was this feeling when he was holding me. I really don't know what it is. I could feel his chest going up and down while he was breathing. And thats when i noticed i was touching his bare chest. When we arrived to the top of the stairs he putted me down and i walked in his room.

"Uhmm--where are your books?" i ask him when he sat in the bed.

"Are you really gonna tutor me?" he asked and i nodded in frustration.

"Am sorry but i care for my grades. And you heard what the principal said." i said still standing in front of him.

"Well we can't today. I am throwing a party." he said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Then why did i come upstairs Josh?" i ask him bow sounding more angry.

"First i took you upstairs. Second you need to party a little. And call your new friend to come too." he said. I shook my head in disapproval.

"I don't like parties Josh. And you know that pretty well. So i will leave now." i said and started walking to the door. When my hand reached the handle his hand was already on top of me pushing the door closed. I pulled the handle and then i heard something dropping on the other side of the door.

"Great now smart girl. We both won't be able to leave now. The handle outside fell." he said. I sighed and let go of the handle. Now i am trapped with him in a bedroom. How perfect is that.

"That wouldn't have happened if you could just let me go." i said half yelling.

"Do you even have a phone with you?" he asks. I shook my head.

"No i left it back home. Cause we were supposed to read." i told him rolling my eyes.

"Perfect mine is in service." he said i grabbed my head with both my hands. I think i will have a headache after that. What do we do now?