12

And that's how it actually went. After a week that me and Josh got out of the hospital we went back to school. Poor Josh he can't stand up yet. He is on a wheelchair and i am okay. I can walk fine but i still have the pain and the bruise.

Me and Jessica went back to no talking. No gang problems have happened since i got shot and i don't think there will be more. They think now that am dead. But i wont hide behind walls so they can't find me. I will still live my highschool life.

My mom knows that i knew about the gang all this years. She first was mad at me but then she remembered i handled it pretty well. She told me that i am strong like dad was. I am so happy.

And thats how my story begins. My highschool normal life. I guess.

+++

I walked into the school with Josh. He wont leave my side since what happened.

"Josh. Go to your friends i don't want you to be here all the time." i said to him. He is being like a really protective brother.

"But Can---" he strtes saying but i interrupted him.

"No buts! Leave." i said this time making my expression serious. I can't have him beside me all the time.

He doubled checked me and then nodded. He left and i went to find Alexa.

While i was walking i bumped onto someone. I looked up since the guy was huge.

"Alec! Hey." i waved at him. He looked down and then smiled something that made me smile too. I noticed we were standing too close to each other so i took a step back and fixed my hair.

"Hey Candie." he said.

"How are you doing?" he asked me. I smirked at him.

"Oh--am fine." i said still smiling at him. Come'on girl stop smiling. Cause if you stay smiling like that you're mouth will be stuck in that position. My inner voice said. I coughed a bit and stopped smiling which caused him to stop too.

"Uh-- do you know where Alexa and the girls are at?" i ask him. He nodded and pointed on the lockers. I started walking towards them but i got stopped by a huge hand. I look back and saw Alec smiling and holding my waist.

"After school at the roof." he said. I nodded and started walking towards the girls.

What could he possibly want. On the roof.

"Hey girls!" i yelled smiling.

"Hey Candie." Alexa and Alice said together. Scarlett seemed to be distracted so i didn't bother asking. Adrian is not here. Maybe with his boyfriend or something.

"Um--- girls there is a party tonight. Wanna come?" Scarlett finally said.

"Oh yes. I could use some alcohol right now." Alexa said. Alice shook her head.

"You know is not good for you. Anyways count me in. Candie?" she said. I look up to her.

"Huh? Oh-- um-- i don't know." i said.

"Come'on girl. Gotta party once or twice. Your coming. No no's for an awnser." Scarlett said. I nodded. I don't really like parties. Since my first party i ever went to wasn't the best...

"Yeah. You should go. I'll be there." i heard Alec's voice from behind me. I turned around to see him standing right behind me with one hand on the lockers. I look up to hia face and smile. He gave me a smile too. And again we were too close but i can't take steps back now. I will trip and fall all over the girls.

"Awee." they all said in unison. But again i couldn't take my eyes from his eyes. Neither did he. My heart beats started beating faster then usual. And then the bell saved me. I looked back down.

"I---i should go." i said walking past him. I went back to my locker and quickly unlocked it. I took a deep breath before picking up my books. That feeling that i felt there was so weird. I thought. I started walking to class. I took a seat and the teacher started teaching.

After school i was headed to the roof. Trying my best to be invisible so no one sees me.

Then a hand turned me around. I opened my eyes and lookes that it was just Josh.

"Where are you going?" he asked in worry. I sighed.

"Up to the roof. Alec wanted to tell me something." i said.

"Candie. You know its dangerous. He could be a member of a gang and then push you off from the roof." he said pointing up to the stairs. Still holding me on the hand. His grip started getting tighter and tighter.

"Josh i will be fine. Just let me go." i said trying to get my hand out of his grip that will surely leave bruises after

"Josh! Let go of me! Your hurting me." i said lowering my voice down. He let go of my arm. I took a second look at him and then turned and went upstairs to the roof. Now lets see what he wants.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

FROM NOW ON I WILL BE PUTTING A GIF EVERY END OF THE STORY. ON THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PUT A GIF OF JOSH... THANK YOU FOR READING.

BYE LOVESS!!