1

A/n this book is almost a year old so if it isn't very good is not my fault, this was the first book i wrote and i didn't know much, now that i do you can go read my new books.

Candice is a 16 year old girl. Nobody really likes her. She is not popular at her school, neither outside the school. She is always locked in her room, doing her homework or playing videogames.

Joshua is a 18 year old boy. He is very popular in and out of school. He is always at parties or throwing his own.

Candice and Joshua have been friends sence they were born. They're mothers were bestfriends. Joshua used to take care of Candice when they were kids.

But now that they both are in highschool they don't talk very much. Both have they're own ways now. Candice is a loner and Joshua is really social.

What will happen when they cross paths. What will happen when Joshua wants her help to pass maths. What will happen when Candice has to be with Joshua everyday to help him with homework. Will memories come back?

+++

I can't believe its already the first day of school.

"Honey wake up." my mom says sitting beside me on the floor. I slowly open my eyes. She smiles and i smile at her back. I love my mom. She was always by my side. She started brushing my hair with her fingers.

"Mom you don't help waking me up like that." i said and she stopped and put her hand back.

She took away the sheet from my body and i growled. It was really cold. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

"I am a mess." i murmur to my mirror self. I took off my clothes and took a quick shower. I brushed my wet hair and dryed them with the towel. I put my hair in a high ponytail and brushed my teeth. I spat the toothpaste in the sink and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my naked body. I made sure the windows are closed before taking off the towel. I don't want any creep checking me out. And by creep i mean the usual Joshua Marcus. I hate him so much. We used to be like brother and sister and now he got a little fame in his life and he acts like i was never born. I went to close the curtains and i saw him taking off his shirt. I sticked my eyes on his bare chest. Lets be honest his got a really good body shape. He turned my way and looked at me. I quickly turned to the other way and closed the curtain. I walked to my big mirror. I grabbed a bra and underwear i wore them and then walked in my closet. I found a yellow shirt with flowers on it and i grabbed a lether jacket. I wore my black jeans. I grabbed my white nike shoes and grabbed my leather purse. I walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. To be honest i am not excited to go to school. I am always alone. I never go to the cafeteria. I am always in the library eating and reading. Nothing special. Every year is the same. Getting judged from every boy and girl at school. Getting bullied from Jessica the school's bitch. But this is the closest school from our house. And we can't affort a car so i have to go walking. Josh's mom used to take us to school when we were younger. Now that Josh has his own car he doesn't really give a damn about me.

I walked down to the smell of pancakes. I hugged my mom and kissed her on the cheek. I grabbed a pancake and opened the door.

"Honey. Won't you eat with me?" she asks me. I took a bite from my pancake and made my sad look at her.

"Mom i am sorry. I am so late." i said and she nodded. I really wasn't late. I had 40 minutes. And it takes me 20 to go to the school. But i really don't want to hear my mom say that this year might be different or if i am happy for the first day to school. I just can't hear it every year. I know it will be the same.

I closed the door behind me and turned around. I saw Josh starting his car and leaving his house. Maybe now that he is not at home i can say a hi to his mother. I haven't seen her in like 2 years maybe. I walked to his front door and knocked. His mom Lauren opened the door. Her smile widened and she opened her arms for a hug. I quickly runned into her arms and smiled.