xʌııı

It was late. Yoongi waited for Jimin to come back. As sad as it was, he kind of longed for the younger. Did he miss the shy hybrid? Yes, of course he did. But he would never admit such thing. Instead he kept it locked up in that internal vault he had created including those old feelings for Jin and the new addition, his feelings for the young hybrid.

That was it.

Young

Jimin was a lot younger than Yoongi. The hybrid was 16 and Yoongi was 23 for crying out loud. Aside from that he was a hybrid. Is it even morally ethical to be in a relationship with one? He whipped out his computer and asked the extensive internet. Yahoo answers gave their opinions on the subject saying that love wins (and it's legal), but the age gap was still there.

7 years.

Yoongi was 6 and Jimin wasn't even born yet. Yoongi was 18 when Jimin was 11. How fucking great was that? (Not so great). Nothing can change that. Not even laws or the president themself. 7 years are 7 years.

Yoongi sighed and continued to do research on hybrids. Yahoo answers spoke again and he recognized a familiar name.

the_wizard_tae

Yoongi mentally cringed but continued reading since they seemed to have more information. He read a small paragraph about hybrids and their heat cycles. Yoongi was not happy with what he read. That's the time where hybrids (once they're old enough) are sexually active and have a strong need to mate.

Yoongi groaned in displeasure. He didn't want to deal with that. He had his own sexual frustration too and he doesn't want to take advantage of Jimin's natural instincts. That would be wrong.

Yoongi shut his laptop and sighed. He hoped that time wouldn't come anytime soon.

He heard the door unlock and he walked (more like jogged) to meet with Jimin. "Hey, how was your first day of work?" Yoongi asked the hybrid.

Jimin gave him a sunny smile. "It was tiring, but overall it was nice." He sat down on the old couch and Yoongi followed suit. "Like, I was scared at first, especially since there would be a lot of strangers but being with Jin made me feel more comfortable and safe, so I kind of started opening up a bit."

"That's good to hear."

Jimin nodded, but he then bit his plump, pink lip. Yoongi couldn't help but stare at his lips. They looked so soft and plush that he just wanted to touch them at that very moment, but he was soon snapped out of his thoughts when Jimin started talking again. "I have something else to tell you though, but please don't be mad."

Yoongi frowned. "Why would I be mad?"

"I kind of told Jin that I was a hybrid and I also kind of told him the entire story," Jimin said, looking down.

Yoongi choked on air. He wasn't upset, Jin was a man you could trust even with your taxes, he was more surprised to be honest. He actually thought that the lie they made up would probably last only a handful of days. "What did he say?" asked Yoongi.

"Well," Jimin fiddled with his fingers," he said that he'll be there for me."

Everything was going to be fine.

___

Well, that's that.
I'm not sure where this is going, but in other news I'm currently writing another story that'll I'll publish after I finish this. I'm not exactly sure when this is going to end, but I feel like it's coming soon.

Thank you for 32k