0.8

Yoongi was sipping his coffee again. The man was watching the sun rise, his usual routine, as he waited for Jimin to wake up. He was still pretty sure that last night's events had him shaken. Maybe even gave him horrible flashbacks, he had taken a psychology course in his brief moment of college so Yoongi was familiar with the effects of experiencing a traumatic event. He exhaled heavily at thought.

"Poor kid."

He gazed back at the morning sky and thought about what Jimin had said before.

"I find looking at in different times of the day relaxing. In the morning the sun would be peeking it's head out telling everyone to wake up and to get ready for the day. The sky would be dark at first, purplish almost, but there would be blue from where the sun comes out."

"Kid sure does know how to appreciate the little things," Yoongi mused aloud. A small thought came to his head and he turned his head to the forgotten notebook on his coffee table longing to be written on. He was about to get his pencil when he heard Jimin yawn.

"Good morning, Sunshine," Yoongi greeted, ignoring the notebook, but not entirely.

"Morning," Jimin murmured back still a bit asleep, his ears slightly perking up at the sounds of the waking city.

"I've got something important to tell you regarding what's going to happen with you. In the meantime while I explain, help yourself to some cereal."

Jimin nodded and proceeded in preparing himself a bowl of cheerios.

Yoongi took a deep breath before talking.

"I understand that you've had a tragic life and you've really got a limited amount of options of what happens next."

Jimin nodded again except this time with a mouthful of cereal and his tail moving side to side.

"I would offer you to live here while we find someone to adopt you or something like that. But I can barely afford this apartment and I doubt I'll be able to feed another mouth."

Yoongi saw the hybrid's ears flatten upon hearing his words and his tail stopped moving. He couldn't identify his facial expression, he was bad at that, but it looked somehow sad. As if he was let down.

"One of your options would be my parents taking you in. They'll mostly likely say no, but it's worth a shot. They're the owners of a shop and are financially stable, unlike me." Yoongi half laughed trying to lighten up the mood to cheer up Jimin. "I'd think they could use some extra hands too now that they're older. The other option is could think of is just taking you to a shelter for hybrids-"

"No!" Jimin cried out, startling Yoongi. "Please don't take me there! I'll do anything! I'll get a job, I'll clean your room, just please let me stay with you!" He begged.

Yoongi was taken aback. "Why don't you want to go to a shelter?" He asked, a bit worried for the hybrid.

"Just please let me stay with you, " Jimin said softly. His eyes turned glassy with tears.

Yoongi gave him a long sympathetic look and sighed before he smiled. "I guess I can let you live with me. Being a struggling 'author' doesn't pay much. Besides," He gave the hybrid's hand a light squeeze, "it gets kind of lonely here." He saw a light blush dust Jimin's cheeks and added playfully, "And you offered to clean my room." Earning himself a light punch on his shoulder.

Yoongi laughed and so did Jimin, his soft giggles sounding like music resonating in the air.

Maybe having Jimin around won't be so bad, Yoongi thought.

。。。

Grammar has never been my strong suit