0.7

It became dark very quickly and the colorful sky was replaced by a much gloomier. The environment didn't help either. Yoongi didn't exactly live in the best (or safest) neighborhood, but what can you expect from a struggling writer's salary.

There was a group of shady men loitering the side of the street; all tall, tattooed, and clearly drunk. Yoongi saw Jimin tense up, his ears were perked up as they were somewhat visible through the beanie he was wearing.

One of the men whistled and made an obnoxious remark praising the hybrid's rear end. The other men joined and they were all making Jimin uncomfortable.

Yoongi quickly went to the hybrid's rescue and protectively wrapped his arm against the hybrid's shoulders. He felt Jimin freeze under his grasp.

"Hey, looks like the kid's got a boyfriend!" One of the men shouted.

"Ignore them and keep walking, " he whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin quickly nodded and let the older guide him to his apartment.

Once they arrived, Yoongi let go of Jimin. The hybrid slightly pouted as Yoongi's warm touch left. He was surprisingly, and welcoming, warm and his protective hold was comforting and made him feel safe. It was something he seldom felt, but he welcomed the feeling.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked him, "You seem a bit out of it."

Jimin shook his head. "I'm just a bit tired. That's all," he said before he broke into a yawn.

Yoongi chuckled as he thought Jimin looked cute when he was sleepy. Droopy eyes and all. "Why not just go to my room and sleep?" He proposed.

Jimin nodded, seeing as it was a good idea, and wished the older a good night before he walked to Yoongi's room.

"Night," Yoongi called after him.

He watched the hybrid close the door and decided to pull out his old cell phone. He had three missed calls; all from his parents. A low curse escaped  his lips. His parents were probably worried about him after what had happened yesterday.

Yoongi sighed and mentally prepared himself for the worst as he dialed their number. His parents picked up no later than two rings.

"Yoongi, are you okay!? What was that noise from yesterday!? Why haven't you answered our calls!?" The other line of the phone call bombarded Yoongi with questions. It was his mother, but he also heard his father yelling at his mother to ask the same exact questions.

"I'm fine Mom," he answered.

"That's good," she sighed in relief, "But what was that noise?"

Yoongi bit his lip. He was not just about to tell his parents what he did or witnessed. He could get in trouble with the law, something no one wished for. "It's was, well. . ." he trailed off not sure what to say. He wasn't good in these types of situations.

"It was what?" His mother asked him, wanting more elaboration

"It's was just a cat," Yoongi blurt out.

"A cat?"

"Y-yes?" He meant to sound more confident in his words, but instead he sounded like he just asked her question.

"Oh, I just love cats, but your father won't allow me to get one! Did you keep it? What did-"

"Sorry Mom, but I'm really tired right now. Good night and tell Dad I said hi." Yoongi cut his mother off, before she rambled on.

"Wait! Yoongi-"

He hung up and turned his phone off. He sighed as he sat down on his couch and threw his phone beside him. What on earth was he going to do with the hybrid currently sleeping in his room?

。。。

What even is dialogue?