“I don’t bow down to anyone people bow down to me if you think for one second that I will…” Violet begins but is cut off by Anne who adds, “You will do as I say if you want the elders to show you a hint of respect.”

“I don’t need there damn respect.” Violet yells.

“If you want them to respect your mate here then you have to show some kind of respect.” Anne replies stern.

Violet growls until she feels a warm hand on her shoulder when she looks up she see’s beautiful grey eyes pleading with her, “Try? For me.” Violet grunts but cannot argue with them gorgeous eyes and says, “Whatever I will do it.”

They finally reach the town, Chloe and Violet couldn’t believe their eyes. The palaces glimmered with ivory stone, and the streets were lined with every single citizen of the city of Arlandira. Children, women, and men stop gasping as Chloe slowly rode ahead on Silver. Violet couldn’t help but feel eyes on her, both curious and yet fearful she over hears one lady says, “I heard she will be her wife and she’s a wolf.”

“That’s probably just a rumor her husband maybe running late it could just be a guard.” The other lady replies.

Violet just smirks because the rumor is true she’s a wolf and she will be Chloe wife in Arlandira just as Chloe was her mate back in Divide.

Chloe smiles and they finally make it to the elder’s castle. Guards rush to them and help them off there horse. Violet pushes away one of the guards saying, “I don’t need your help.”

Chloe just smirks and orders nicely, “She is fine.”

“My Queen I’m Justin and I’m the elders head guard.” Justin and the other guards drop to their knees with clattering armor Chloe smiles and replies, “It is nice to meet you Justin.

Justin smiles towards Anne but glares at Violet. “Problem?” Violet asks menacingly. Chloe touches her arm and starts to speak. “Justin this Violet.”

“No disrespect ma’am but I heard rumors of a wolf in town and I was wondering if she was….” Justin starts to ask but Violet interrupts him and announces, “The rumors are true there’s an alpha wolf in town and that’s me. Now I will ask you again Justin. Problem?”

Justin pulls his sword including the guards behind him. Chloe steps between them and demands, “Stop put your weapons away now.” Justin hesitates but then obeys when he sees Chloe glaring at him. “She is with me; she is no harm to me or anyone here.”

“But ma’am centuries ago there was a war and they slaughter millions of us.” Justin whines.

Violet rolls her eyes at his whining and Chloe says, “That was the past we have to learn to look forward.”

Justin spits on the ground towards Violet feet and says through clenched teeth, “I will never bow to any wolf.” Violet growls her eyes turning deep violet. No one has ever disrespected her like this before. Violet launches at Justin throwing him into the nearest wall out of sight growling, “I don’t think anyone taught you manners Justin. You will respect Chloe and if she asks you to get on your knees and lick my boot then that’s what you will do. You understand me!” Violet yells pushing him harder into the wall. Violet watches the shock and scared Justin as he swallows in fear then replies, “I will respect Chloe.”

Violet smirks and lets him go. Justin back up and was about to attack until they hear voices, “Chloe we have been waiting.”

Violet rolls her eyes seeing Ben Chamber walking out the palace in a wealthy robe. “We are ready for you inside.” He says.