apprehension

"TARGET!" i elled into the air when i woked up. She was not in the bed... suddenly i heared an ungodly screeching noise commin  from down stairs? I zwampled down thos stairs and JUMPED arund the corner to see what mah girl was UP TO

Jade was there as also well was her wife and mine gf tenzi pipes. "neepdeep i s on the way!" said jade's wife. I noddered. "uh lol i still dont know wtf the fuck is going on..." i yamped. 

jade locked at me with a smorkle. "an investibation!" she say "on fish man...." she rubbed her hands togenther like ehhehehehehe u know like when ppl do that yeah u know. 

"Vriska... you have o remember now, don't you?" Terezi said, putting a hand through my sholder. I shook my head. I seriously have no fuckin cloo bonch. She locked worriedly. "don't you remember the night of the high skool talent shoe? you played snas undertale!! and then jades wife and eridan got up and singed and then jade after and.... man that was something... you can't have forgotted thAT!!" i shrugled. 

"i remember playing snas undertoll! buuuuut tb fuckin h i don't even remember jades wifes name and weve just been calling her 'jades wife' this whole time so i havent even gotten those Context Clues to help me out...." Tranpi looked appolled! "HER NAME IS LILY!!!!!!!!" 

a silence feell over the room.

jade and her wife, lily, apparently, looked over to us. "uwu das me" said lily with a flip of the hair. "I'm jade!" said jade. "Yes I know, jade" i smiled she is just so good. "But honestly, Lily, i only know of you because youre married to jade.. I know we went to high school together but i'd forgotten your name til now..." i mammered. 

Lily laughtered! "Vornska!!!! Don't you remomber? ? ? I punched you in the boob on my first day of school and you scramed at me!!" she was laughter at the memory thought. Oh my god. I remember. "OH MY GOD BITCH THAT WAS YOU? ? ???" I never even knewed! That was who that was punched me!!!! That weawy huwt ::::( " Okay llol it is all straiting to coming back to me now" i say and nod my head. they all smilk. it is good.

Snurdenly, neeples BORST thro the door! My goodness! "WHATS UP BITCHES YOU! ARE! VALID!!!" she screams. Jade starts crying "thank you nepeta..." she says. 

"Bonch it time to rocuhs up this dorty fish man!" Said tearniz. I think that's what she said I heard her say something. "what did you say?" I didn't hear her properly. 

"I said yo nep lets conjure up this messy chicken finger smellin dude" she renckered. Oh. "Oh lol that's not what I thought u said but ok haha" i wiggled. 

"ALRIGHT!" Nenky yelled, pulling out a small piece of paper. Actually, wait woah actually she started to unfold it and it was actually a huge-ass fucking map??? "I have a map of all th locations eriman has recently been spottered!" she said like it was a cute thing to say like it was nbd and she just was like :3 after bringing up a fuckin stalker ass fuckin map what the fuck? Everyone was shocked at this stunning revelation, excpet Tarpy who was cackling. 

Neeper quickly foled up back the map and stuck in in her brest pocket in er jacker. "I'll bring this to the deputy commisioner so theyll have more information" she said. The whom? I think she's just saying words now that sound like maybe they are having to do with the police but its not right? idk lol.. 

"Well!" jade mampd, "sense where all here why don't we do something togenther?!?" she highfived her wife. "yeah" said lily under the breath during the high fiving. 

"like what, nya?" nepeta pawndered. "HMMMMM" jade tippa tappas her chinny chin chin. "we can play mario party!!!!!!!" she exclammammad 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE MARIO PARTY BOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Terezi screeched, making everyones ears blled. ok. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYAAAA~~ SORRY I NOT BEEN UPDATING I HAVE SCHOOL >:( BAKA!!! NOT KAWAII!!!! ANYWAFFLE XD HOP U ENJOIED THIS CHAPNTER I WILL PROLLY NOT BE UPDATING AS MUCH BECAUSE OF THE SCHOOL AND STUFFS SO YA..... BUT YA!!