marching in the streets

"VAPELIFE!!!!" yelled terezi, waking meup. Oh boy. I winkled open my eyes. I have 8 of them because im cool asfuck. Torny staired down at me with red orbs. "AWAKEN" she hollored.

"What is" I said.

"WHERE GONNA GOING ON A ADVENTURE!!!!!! GET UR ASSOUTA BED U SEXY BITCH" she said shakin me like a bacon. I blushed a little bt at that. "Okay okay fuck-o I'm up." I prunched up my hair in to a ponee tale. Tranko throughd clothes at me. "Put these on!" I did it as she said for. It was a black tank top and a blue flanol (for gay) and some shorts.

"We're are we going?" I supleneded. Train just winked at me and opened the door to the bathroom. I rollered all eight of my eyes. She is a mystery rrapped in a enigma. When she came out she was wearing red lipstick it was a suprisingley good job for her blindenes.

"Come one"

She led me throught the streats all the way to a place with a dock and water places. She began stripping down, taking of clothing one by one. "Woah teppy waht are you doing" i said with mesteredly as I flustered up to her. Under her clothes were a bathing suit! Ohhhhh i see.

She put her hair back in a tie winiking at me. After that she dove in. "TEREZI!" i yelled out. I don't think she can swim! What!!!!!!!!! I quickly began removing me shoes and threw my flannel down on the dock. I dove in after her and swam to her wrapping my arms around her and bringing her to the top.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" I screamed. Torey just giggled. "GOGGLING? ? ? / STOP!!!!! WHATIF YOU DRONED! THEN WHAT WOULD I DO!"

"Hehe Vanker! Stop ya yelling! Theirs mermaids here!!!" what. "What," I said. "We have to go in deep to find them!" she chortled, "I was not going to making u cum in the water but I guess already it is hehe" I growed angrily. But I cant stay mad at that face. "Why are you whereing what liptick for?" I suggested. She gaggled lotsly.

"For this," she said before leanng in and giving me a BIG smorch. "OH I SEE" i yelled with blushing. "EHEHSHEHEHEH" said Trinket. She was laughing. "Now you have a delishous red on your mouth!!" she screeched with pleasure. Suddenly a mothergucking mermaid popped out of the water.

"Hey guys!" said the mermaid explendidly. "Holy fuck Terezi you weren't lying it really is a mermaid" I sang. Terezi went like haha told u so like that kind of think u know what im talking about. "haha yeah" ther mermaid gangled.

"YOU SMELL LIKE GRAPE SODA!!!!" Turkey shouted into the mermaids fins. The meramid had a pruple tail and stuff so that is why she yelled it. In case u where confused at this. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME??" tarnky continued.

"hehe! my name is ferris wheel beuler!" the mermaid giggled. "Nice to meet you ferrari" I held my hand out but then she went in for a fist bump and i went for a high five and it was really awkward. Terezi laughed. "Well I'd like to get out of the mother fucking water now if that's alright with everyone," I soaked passive agressively. I hoisted myself to the dock and shook myself off ike a dog.

"Haha I will probably should go back with to her she's my girlfriend we are lesbians" i heard termble clammor to the mermaid.

"okay! god luck!" she say and swimmed away. "Vriska! help me up would ya?" shouted terpy, holding her hand out for me to take it from her. As I grabbed her hand she yanked hard and pulled me back in the water FUCK! "AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY FEELL FOR IT AHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK I GOTTA TELL JOHN ABOUT MY MASTER PRANKING SKILLS AHAHAHAHA SHIT!!"

"UGH!!!!!!!!" i said. "Let's get out of here!"

"hehe alright alright!" Terezi went out on to the dock and I followed. I put my shoos back on but it was still wet from my feet and it was soggy and gross and i felt like crying please help. Terens handed me my flanle and i placed it on my body. Wet.

"U know I'll fucking get you back for this." I reandered. "I know. It'll probably turn me on tbh" replied turkle. Oh.... "Ok a y then" i said with splendor. She leaned up (yes UP im taller than her i promise) and kissed me on the cheek leafing a red lipstick spot. It was gay.