Sehun shrugged. "Well, people change and, nowadays, I don't like people, so this wedding seems a little too crowded for my taste."

"But the best thing about a crowded scene is that people won't pay attention to you." It was a good point to make, but only in Chanyeol's mind. Sehun looked bemused about it. "They're spending over a billion won on this thing. I don't think they'd pay me any attention, so I think Baek should be fine."

Groaning, the younger male rolled his eyes. "If you honestly think it'll be that simple, you're stupid."

"I'm not--"

"But, you know what? It's not my problem. So you better not come back after this wedding crying to me about how something went wrong and you two broke up over something stupid like, I don't know. Holding hands in public or some stupid shit like that."

Scowling, Chanyeol turned around. He was annoyed, but more so about Sehun raining on his parade than anything else. "We're not going to break-up. In fact, I already know for sure we won't because I made a plan."

"Oh? And what plan is that?"

"I'll just apologize for everything, tell him I'm an idiot, maybe shed a tear--" Demonstrating, Chanyeol dragged a finger from the bottom of his eye all the way down to his cheek. "Then, we kiss, make up, and maybe cuddle."

Shaking his head, Sehun turned on his heel to begin leaving the giant's office, but not without letting his friend know his brutally honest opinion. "You're so fucking whipped."

-

-

Baekhyun hated shopping, especially when he was with Chanyeol. It was hard to avoid looks whenever they were out together, which he eventually got used to, but he did get jealous whenever others looked at Chanyeol with eyes that looked a little too flirtatious . But the blond knew that it didn't matter since the giant's attention was always on him anyways.

Aside from the attention, Chanyeol always insisted they shop at stores that were always too expensive for Baekhyun's budget, but  since they were shopping for a week-long wedding getaway, for once, the shorter male had to relent. He knew he needed to look nice, even if it was out of his comfort zone.

"So, what do you think about this one?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, Baekhyun looked up as Chanyeol stepped out from the dressing room wearing a light blue button-up with jet black pants. The Rolex on his wrist pulled the outfit together, but if he had to be honest, the outfit didn't seem any different compared to his boyfriend's other wardrobe choices for work.

"I think it's clean and simple."

"You don't think this light tint of blue's too much?" The giant turned around, giving Baekhyun a view of his back. "Maybe I should just find something white. It's a wedding, but also a business formal event. I need to find something that looks good for both."

"I think this one's fine." It was the fifth shade tint and Baekhyun wanted to see more variety. "How much is it?"

"Ten million," Chanyeol responded back casually. "It's Kiton."

Baekhyun could almost feel his wallet in pain, even if he wasn't the one paying for any of their expenses that day. "Nevermind. How much was the Brunello Cucinelli? The black suit?"

"The Lapel Tux? I think that one's only five million."

"Then--"

"I'll just take this one," Chanyeol said, interrupting his boyfriend mid-sentence. "I like how it feels. I'll just have them custom-tailor the waist area. It's a little too loose right now. What about you? Have you decided which one you wanted? I really like the Armani one. The G-Line."

Baekhyun couldn't remember what the Armani suit looked like. They just all looked too similar to each other for him to care. Besides, he'd only need it for one day. Unlike Chanyeol, he was  intending on renting one, rather than buying it completely...

"I have one in mind," Baekhyun lied. "I might pick it up next week."

"Next week? You didn't like the Armani?" Chanyeol asked. "We can get it tailored for you. If we buy it right now, I can have them take your measurements here before you go back to work."

"No, it's fine. I..." Pausing, Baekhyun glanced over at the clock on the wall. "I don't think I'll have time right now. We should just finish buying yours because I still need to make my hair appointment in thirty minutes."

"Hair? What're you doing with your hair?"

Shrugging, Baekhyun ran his fingers through his locks. "I don't know... I figured that since we're meeting your family and I have to be there for you for whatever reason, it might be better if I dyed my hair back to black. Maybe brown."

Stepping off the platform, Chanyeol walked over to where Baekhyun sat. "Babe, I don't care what color your hair is. I don't think you should care what my relatives might think, either. If you want to go back to black, fine, but there's nothing wrong with blond."

"I'll stand out."

"Good! That'll make it easier for me to find you."

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun scoffed. "All the more reason why I should change my hair."

"Don't be like that," Chanyeol ordered, lifting up Baekhyun's face with his right hand. "You can do what you want with your hair but you're fine to me. As long as you still have hair left for me to grab you by when we have sex, I'll support you."

"Oh my god, we're in public, Park Chanyeol—"

"So? People shouldn't eavesdrop on ya anyways. Now," the giant said, fixing the suit against his body one last time. "Let me for this real quick and schedule a private appointment for you. Let me buy you the Armani, then to make you feel better, I'll let you pay for the tailoring session. Mr. Jeong is the best when it comes to fittings."

Initially, Baekhyun wanted to argue the notion simply on the basis that he hated relying on Chanyeol, even for the slightest bit. But he knew that they would just end up going back and forth until one of them backed down.

Baekhyun sighed, nodding as he rose up from his seat. "Fine. We'll book the session, but I'll pay for the suit, too."

"No, no. Consider it a gift—"

"You say that every single time you pay for me, Chanyeol," Baekhyun pointed out.

"Yeah, because I like to spoil you and you hate accepting favors! Just don't question it, okay? Just let things be the way they are."

To that, Baekhyun heaved a breath. "Alright, then. If you say so."

———-
A/n: random update lol eNJOY THANK U foR THE 10k!!!

Twitter : @ exolefirstclass

Kofi (donate if you love my stories huuu) : ko-fi.com/exobubz