Home.

Hello :3 im home :3

  I made my way around the living room after saying bye to Tom. I sat my school bag down by the stairs and walked into the kitchen due to the smell of something good                                                        "Hello Pa" I chirped after seeing Pat in frount of the stove "hva lager du?"                                                   "Hello, and Pasta" he said smiling and turning around to face me . Pa is norwegian and dad is danish but the both know each others language and english i only knew norwegian and english.    Dad came  in through the door "Hello Tord ,Hello min kjærlighet, how was your first day?"he asked me as he sat at the table with me noting, that Pa was distributing plates.                                        "normal, i guess? i met the boy across the street."                                                                                                 "hm whats he like?" pa asked ,sitting down.                                                                                                             "smart-ass,cute,nerd,funny,peirced,killer-personaliaty,has sence of fasion." i said bluntly                                           "Ooo,crush first day?!"pa cooed, I though tord could be blunt with this kina of stuff  i guess....  "..........hm..Guess so."    

    OOOOKAY :3    so i would have done more with this chapter but its 2:30 and i wanna get at least 2 chapters done too sooo :D ....fucccccc i have school tommrow :/ oh well ....fuc .