The New Neighbor

l Tom l

    I watched the moving truck pulled in at the empty house across the street this house was not to shabby it had a pretty sea foam green paint with white trimming and sand colored bricks just a normal 3 bed bathroom. my friend Edd used to live there he moved away about a year agao god knows how much i missed him, hell i felt even worse for Matt because the two had a 'thing 'going on (EddMatt hell yees 0w0) I was never in to relationships I guess , suddenly a bright color grabbed my attention, red. there was a boy whom looked about my age maby a year older who was wearing a red hood, dark grey genes,chest nut brown hair and what looked from here military boots. Intriguing choice of clothing,already bored i got up off my day bed ,grabbed my headphones, took off my hoodie and threw it on my checkerd  printed comforter revealing my grey asdf 'stay safe' shirt.

   sighing I layed on my bed listening to music knowing mom was probably going to cooking dinner soon. Sinking in to sleep letting the rythem of music put me to sleep.

lTordl

   I huffed while I picked up another box and made my way up the stairs to put the box down in my room. I made my way to the window only to see a beautiful cherry tree there 'what a sight' I knew it was there but not in front of my bed room window. Pau had only told where my room was...to the left of the bathroom my bed was already there and some of my other stuff.Pat had already made a rule for the new house right away NO SMOKING INSIDE he made that pretty clear in the truck on the way here. I sat om my bed before I brought up the next box. I let my mind wander off to thought about school 'will anyone like you?''will you make friends?' I got nervous so i shook of the thought's and went to go get the remaining boxes.

A/N

 HEYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOO this aught a be fun right????? <3

yay!!! first story... anyways i hope you enjoy the rest of this book i have big plans  0w0

well good evinig or morning, night? idk

BYE!!!!!!!!!! (jesus this is probally gonna be sloppy)