School day (what a cliche) Pt.1

* TOM * 

   *BEEP* BEEP* BEEP* BEEP* I groan slamming my hand down on my alarm to shut it up. Sitting up i let out another groan looking at the clock 

6:00

  sighing i got up making my way to my closet I pulled out my dark-grey tee my checkerd button up shirt  black genes and my checkerd converse. Leaving my shirt unbuttoned i grabbed my navy blue backpack  and made my way down stairs seeing my mom abut to leave for work i walked over and gave her a hug "have a good day." "you too sweetie." she kissed my for-head        and made her way out the door I sat my backpack down by the door and made my self some toast and smirnoff 'need to take the edge off some how just a little bit so no one notices'                  finnishing breakfast i looked at he clock 

7:20

    My eyes widened to a white "FUCK" i said as i almost forgot to lock the door the bus will be at the end of the road at 7:25 i started to sprint down the road and got there at 7:25 seeing other kids there i guessed the bus was a bit late today among the usual crowd I saw a new face he had chest nut colored hair beautiful grey eyes and a soft face doted with freckles he was wearing a blank red tee with black genes and dark brown military boots he had headphones that wrapped around his devil horned like hair ...... he was something new..... suddenly i was snapped out of my daze hearing the bus come to a stop a light blush came across my face in embarrassment  for probably starring at him  for a couple minutes but there was something else there brushing off the thought I made my way to my seat on the bus i looked out the window till i herd a plop next to me...

    *TORD*

       I sat down next to a boy whom i though was intriguing when he ran up to the bus stop out of breath his checkerd attair cought my eye but i didn't stair i just keped toying with my phone so i looked at him through the corner of my eye he had black piercings lining his ears and is eyes were most eye-catchingly interesting ,black i honestly don't think he had any anyways i also loved how he wore checkerd clothing.

I reached my hand out for a shake 

"Hello im Tord." i said with my thick Norwegian accent and a light whistle between the gap of my front teeth.                                                                                                                                                                                "Hello im tom."he giggled.                                                                                                                                                we continued to share our conversation till we were at school and departed. i most definitely had a 'little' crush.

A/N 

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO  I hoped you liked it :3 ill finish part two sooner or later and maby ill make a picture for this idk so anyways the music is to just listen to while reading cuz why not. :3