school day prt.2

(EYYYYYYYYY I LIKE GORILLAZ :3 so listen to this while reading this if you want i literally pick random songs for the story so school is starting on the 28th so updates will be a tad bit slower sorry anyways here you go :3)

/TOM/

I made my way to History after I said my goodbyes to Tord a small smirk crossed my face thinking about the shorter male, sighing I slide my hand down my face as Mr.Marron's History class came in to view 'Yaaaaaaaaay work '   I let out a little "motherfucker" under my breath before i walk in to the class room. Lest just hope Tord likes his classes.\

/TORD/

looking at my schedule my first class was Math.fun. I sigh making my way to class and letting my thought wonder to Tom he was intristing to me in many ways his eyeless ,tall ,handsom,bass-playing self. I felt a light blush fly across my cheeks and the tips of my ears grow warm then anxiety it me like a stone. what if he dident' like me?what if he was just being nice and playing along with my questions?who would like you right?who would like the wired foreign kid that just randomly sits next to you on the bus and asks you questions about yourself? GOD I NEED A CIGAR RIGHT NOW. I keped walking knowing these thoughts will end soon and I wont do anything jurastic i'm in public not at home.i started humming Hit and Run by LOLO as class came in to view.

/////Time skip to lunch bec im lazy and tired :/ so this is probally gonna be shit///

///still TORD///

I look around for Tom he invited me to sit with him at lunch soon enough I found him sitting at an end of a table with other people at the end he was reading a book and only had a drink 

"you gonna eat anything lesehest?"

"what?"

"nothing"

"so wachu readin'?"

"nothing int-"

His smirk went to pure confusion as he was ripped from his seat by his collar then to pure hatred as he 'rolled his eyes'

"Jaxon"he spat with pure venom in his tone.

/////TOM////

"The fuck you want this time Bastard" i cross my arms as he let go of my collar 

"watch what you sayin' queer"the slightly shorter blonde said to me like I was his friend.

"anyways i was wonderin'-" I cut him off with a scoff 

"do you know the hell your talkin' to?" he said with a stern voice I motioned that i had rolled my eyes and i earnd a fist to my cheek bone i pus my hand over my now blackening eye chucking "you throw punches like one of your bitches"

this remark was earnd with a full blow fight a couple of his buddies joined and Tord was now fighting by my side remarkably keeping to speed with his two 'friends' while i was on Jaxons chest throwing punches earning my share of punches as well  when the fight was over i had a black eye and a busted lip and a briuse or two Tord was okay but the fight ended because a coach had stopped us i didnt' look but i know i had done a number on Jaxon knowing  that something in the future was gonna come my way because of this sorta scared me. why the hell did i pick this fight?

///TORD///

Tom and i  were walking home from the bus stop it was silent between us 

"Dont ever fucking do that again"

"Do what?"

"pick a fight like that I shouldent have fucking helped you"

"but you did"he said smugly

"I know"i let a sigh escape my lips 

"im sorry"

"for what exactly?"

"I shouldent have pulled you in to it now your probally gonna have problems with them,im sor-"

i cut him off before he could say more we were now infrount of our houses i put my hand s on his shoulders "Shut it Tom i was not gonna let you get your ass kicked not now or ever ... your a good friend of mine " a blush flared across both of or faces i let my hands down "see you tomorrow Tom" i smile brightly like nothing happend 

"good bye Tord see you tommrow"

HEYYYYY LOOK IM DONE lmao i could have gone on and on but im tired its 10:16 and i got back from the beech not to long agao anyways im not gonna do a read over of this im sorry this is shit anyways im gonna do a small tord chapter for like the follow up of this cuz i really need to do something with him and his home anyways im rambling GOOD NIGHT! <3<3 :)