8

APOV

"Let's see...Christian and I will be Herman and Lily, Liam is going to be the grandpa and you are going to be cousin Judy?" I ask while Kate and I discuss our 80's movie Halloween costume ideas. When we were kids she and I would take turns choosing what we'd dress as. Last year we were both in different states at college but we still continued the tradition. Last year, she wanted us to dress up like a character from a musical movie.

Christian and I dressed up as Cry-Baby and Allison from the movie "Cry Baby". Even though we started out as a Dom/sub relationship, it became much more than just BDSM very quickly and we were soon acting more like boyfriend/girlfriend.

"That's right. Does Christian even know what the Munster's are?" I nod.

"He walked in on Liam and I watching an episode last month and he is now hooked." We both start laughing. Kate hates the Munster's but Liam and I would spend at least one weekend a month watching old shows with dad. The Munster's became one of our favorites and now all three of us watch them.

"I still can't believe I'm going to be an aunt and you're going to be a mommy." She shakes her head.

"Me either. Who would have thought a week of passion with a stranger would result in a baby?" I roll my eyes at her statement.

She went to Vegas for her 21st birthday with some friends her age. She met a guy the first night while playing the slots and the hooked up the entire week she was there. She didn't get anything more than his name. Christian offered to have his IT guy try and locate him but she refused. She doesn't want to tell him and that's her choice.

"Let's get lunch and start looking at baby stuff because this little bundle will be here in 5 months." We head towards a deli close to our townhouse and grab a few sandwiches and ice tea before shopping.

2 Months Later

Halloween and Thanksgiving came and went without too much drama. Thankfully Carla seems to either be laying low or has given up on hurting her children. I believe the first since she doesn't have a heart.

Ever After Publishing opens in two weeks so Kate and I have been spending the last month fixing last minute problems. With all the work Kate has put into getting EAP up and running I gave her 50 percent ownership. She gladly accepted it, but she wants to continue being the department head in Public Relations. She handled all public relations for Christian's company until he hired someone permanent.

It took us a lot longer than planned to hired qualified staff but we finalized our last staff member yesterday. In the end, we only kept about 10 employees and hired a few editors and assistants. During the last few months, we had a sit-down with all the authors that were signed to contracts or about to be signed by Seattle Publishing and explained the transition of owners. Almost all of them decided to sign a new contract with Ever After Publishing but a few decided to go to a more established company which is fine. We knew going in not everyone would want to work with a brand-new company even if we were taking over for another one. We wished them the best and began working with those who stayed.

Christian and I are now living on our own. Kate is 5 months pregnant with a baby boy who is due April 25th wanted to move into her own house. Christian and I offered to turn one of the offices into a nursery but the townhouse next to ours came up for sale and with the layout being almost identical she immediately put an offer in and won the bid. I still can't believe I'm going to be an auntie!

As much as I love my sister her moving out meant Christian and I could christen each and every surface of our house at least three times. I couldn't walk straight for nearly two days.

"Merry almost Christmas!" Kate yells as she walks into the kitchen. We are having Christmas lunch here at our townhouse since we celebrated Thanksgiving at the Greys. Christian wanted to cater it in since we are both so busy but I really wanted to cook our first Christmas officially living together.

"Let's get the cookies going because Bryant here is craving some of his auntie's oatmeal raisin cookies." I laugh as she rubs her belly. Kate has always loved oatmeal raisin cookies that our grandma Phoebe made us as children. All us kids have an entire book full of all her recipes which I am going to use some for lunch tomorrow night.

"Yeah, sure Bryant wants them." I roll my eyes" Wash your hands and grab the oatmeal." I nod towards the sink and then grab the other ingredients needed for the cookie mix.

"Every time we bake together flour always ends up in everywhere." We laugh as I plate up a few cookies for each of us.

"SOOO good... Honestly, I don't understand how you got the baking gene but I can't even boil an egg?" I smirk at her as she steals another cookie. I love my sister but she can't cook to save her life but what I got in cooking skills she got in being a social butterfly. My grandmother was the perfect combo of outgoing and shy. She could be quiet and reserved when needed, but boy oh boy get her going on a subject she loves or pisses her off and she was a force to be reckoned with which is just like Kate.

We spent the next two hours baking cookies for tonight's dinner at the Grey's and banana nut and zucchini bread for tomorrow. Grace is planning a big to do with turkey, stuffing and all the fixings. Since Kate is pregnant and can't ride very many rides if any at all and both Liam and I are in relationships we decided to not go to Disney World over Christmas we decided to celebrate Christmas with the Greys. Plus, Grace has a friend from the hospital named Angie who she wants to introduce to dad. Ray has been single for a very long time and deserves to be happy, so I can't wait for them to meet.

"If you don't put down those cookies we won't have any for dessert," I yell at Kate as I pack up some treats for after dinner.

"Let me help you baby." I look up and see my sexy man walking in still in his suit from his last-minute meeting. He didn't want to go but I convinced him that Kate and I would be fine.

"Thanks, handsome." We walk towards the car and head towards his parents.

3 months later

*** Seattle Nooz***

Could it be Trouble in Paradise for our favorite couple???

Who is this blonde bombshell walking and laughing outside The Mile-High Club with Seattle's own gorgeous millionaire?

We know for a fact it isn't his longtime girlfriend Anastasia Steele...

Could Seattle's It couple be over or have we caught Christian Grey cheating?!?

Stay tuned for more information.

****************

"What the fuck?!?" I sit on the couch next to Christian while he runs his hands through his hair.

"Those fuckers always have to ruin a surprise." I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder.