6

CPOV

We've finally arrived at our hotel in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina after being on the road for nearly 24 hours. We stopped about half way and slept a few hours in a rest area. Luckily, we rented an SUV so we had enough space in the back to stretch out and sleep.

"Wanna go to the beach?" Ana says while I flop down on the bed. We are staying in the king suite at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. We are gonna be here for two weeks and I'm really liking this room. The room has a king size bed and a separate living and kitchen area.

"Baby... Let's take a nap first." I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her onto the bed.

"Okay." She yawns and we snuggle and within a few minutes, we're both asleep.

"Absolutely not.. I will not have all those assholes looking at what's mine." I am about to blow my top. She is wearing a white halter swimsuit. The swimsuit has a deep v all the down to her belly button and only attached the thong like bottom by thin fabric. She could get hit by a wave and lose her top. FUCK NO

"Baby, you don't like it?" She does a little swirl showing off her perfect ass before climbing onto the bed. I grab her waist and pull her on top of me.

"This is how easy this piece of cloth can fall off." I rip the halter down revealing her plump sexy breast. She huffs but that quickly turns to moans when I start sucking on her nipple. We are suddenly both naked and crying each others name. I guess the beach can wait?!

"Well that suit had the effect I was hoping for." She smirks.

"You little vixen. Did you want me to fuck you hard? Is that why you were teasing me with that barely there swimsuit?" She nods and gives me a kiss before running towards the bathroom.

We've spent the last day and a half swimming and sunning at the beach. Both Ana and I are ready to have an adventure so we've decided to spend the day out and about in Myrtle Beach.

"We are going to both Ripley's Aquarium and Ripley's Believe it or Not." Ana jumps out of the car and we walk hand and hand towards our first stop. She looks amazing in her purple tank top and white shorts. She seems to get more beautiful every day.

"Chris, look." She squeals when she sees the bale of turtles swimming above us as we walk through the glass tunnel. It's amazing here, not only do they have some kind of sharks but they also have a Stingray pond where you can touch them. I'm glad Ana reminded me to bring the camera because these are memories I want our kids to know about. UMMM.. Did you just say kids, Grey? You are both are still 18 years old get a grip..I roll my eyes at the thought of having kids but still take a bunch of pictures anyways.

We left our hotel at 9 this morning and it's almost 7:30. We've both only had a little bit of food since we weren't very hungry from the large breakfast we ate. I'm glad we opted for a kitchenette because it's wonderful to be able to grab groceries and not have to worry about crowded restaurants for every meal.

"Baby, do you want to grab dinner out?" She nods

We ended up stopping at a Subway and getting foot long ham and provolone subs. Ana won't eat a foot long but she always gets one so I can have the rest of hers if I want it.

It's our last day in Myrtle Beach so we decided to spend it by the pool relaxing before we hit the road again. Over the last two weeks, we've done a lot. We spent the 2 days at Myrtle Waves which is a waterpark. We had so much fun the first day that we decided to go back a couple days later. We also went to Myrtle Beach Zipline Adventures and Captain Hooks Adventure Golf. The rest of the time we just walked around the Boardwalk, shopped or just hung out at the beach or pool. It's been amazing finally spending quality alone time with her without interruption.