Chapter 7

CPOV

As I walk through the front door I hear yelling.

"I don't care what other publishing companies' interior looks like, this is my company. You have given me nothing but problems since I hired you to be my interior designer. You fight me left and right on my decisions and I try to be polite because you worked with my father and the Grey's but I'm done. If you can't do what I want without questioning everything, you're fired." I walk towards her office and see that she and Jose (the interior designer) are glaring each other down.

I clear my throat and both of the jump a little and then look towards me. Jose pales as he sees me coming into the office. He knows that fucking with my girls will get him hurt.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I ask as we hug before she pulls me towards her chair and pushes me down and sits on my lap.

"Everything is fine, right Jose?" She smiles sweetly at him and he just nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 9:30 am sharp." Jose jumps from his seat and almost runs out of her office.

"Bab" She cuts me off by slamming her lips to mine.

"Do you still want to talk about Jose?" She smirks when I shake my head.

"Lock the door," I command and her pupils dilate.

"Yes, Master." I look around the room for inspiration and my eyes land on a ruler.

"Strip for me." I grab the stereo remote and turn on some music while watching my sexy girl get naked.

"Fucking sexy" I mumble. I stand to allow her to undress me.

"Lay on the desk face up." She does as I ask even making a show out of climbing onto the desk.

I grab my tie that is now on the floor and cover her eyes.

"Time for me to play. If you stay still I'll let you come quickly." Her moaning is making my dick hard as a rock.

I take the ruler and track her body making sure to stop at eat nipples and giving it a little tap before sucking on them. I finally reach the core and land a few smacks on her lips.

"M M aaastterrrr" She lifts up off the desk as I plunge two fingers into her.

"Now, Ms. Steele I do believe I told you to stay still. I think you need to be punished for the three times you lifted your sexy body off this desk. Don't you agree?"

"Y yesss, Ohhh Master I agree." I flip her over.

"I'm gonna spank you 15 times and then I'm gonna fuck you so good that tomorrow at 9:30 you'll still be waiting sideways." Her moaning almost makes me want to just fuck her but we both like spankings so she would actually be upset if I didn't do it.

"1.... 15" I pull her ass up and ram into her sending us both into our first orgasm of the night.

Masster MMMMMaster"

"That's right milk my cock for all it's worth." I collapse on top of her catching my breath before picking her up and sitting in her office chair.

"Now you ride me." I remove my tie from over her eyes. I could stare into her eyes for life.

"I love watching your tits bouncing up and down."

"Ana, our 1-year anniversary is in two weeks, do you have any plans for that weekend?" I still can't believe what this last year has brought us. I found the love of my life, we both love our kinky sex life and we are both building our dream companies.

We've been home for almost two months now and I've dived into starting Grey Enterprise and Holding and we've already bought and sold two small companies. I will be worth 5 million once this contract I've spent the last two weeks working on is signed.