5

CPOV

The last 3 months have been some of the best months of my life. The downside of having an amazing life also mean hectic days occur too and between Ana's mother trying to cause drama and Kate living with us we've barely had any alone time.

It's like we have a child that's two years older than us. Kate was only planning on staying a couple weeks but that turned into 3 months. Carla hasn't gotten the hint that Kate or Ana don't want her in their life. They've both had to block her number and Ray suggested we they get a restraining order. Since she has been calling and sending message constantly the judge agreed and she isn't allowed within 50 yards of either Kate or Ana.

"I can't believe we are moving in two weeks and still have so much left to pack." Ana groans as she pulls a few moving boxes into the apartment. I quickly make my way towards her to take them from her and lock the front door. I place a kiss on her perfect lips before picking her up and walking towards our bedroom.

"Kate won't be home for another 2 hours so you can scream as long as you want." She squeals when I toss her onto the bed.

"Get naked," I demand and we're both naked within second.

I sling her right leg over my shoulder and kiss my way up to her mound.

"Chris, I need. Oh,  yessss" She moans out when I spread her lips to suck on her clit and insert one then two fingers. I work her until I feel she's about to cum and pull out.

"Nooooo, Chris, what the actual fuckkkk" I slam into her turning her complaint into to moans.

"You're always ready for me. It's one of the things I love most about you."

"I love your cock too." She smirks before pulling my face down for us to kiss. A few more thrust and we are both cuming undone.

"I'm not done with you yet." I mumble into her neck and she nods. We spend the next hour expressing our love.

"Okay, Do I need to remind you what happen last time we move?" I smirk when Ana jumps before turning around with books in her hand.

After we got back from our Christmas break I offered to help her unpack her boxes. I made the mistake of picking up the box labeled books and I swear I almost broke by back picking it up. She not only used a large box to pack books but she also packed it to the brim with books.

"Yeah yeah yeah.. I won't fill it up completely."

"Just remember our townhouse has stairs to our entrance." She rolls her eyes before going back to pack. We're moving in two days and we only have a few more items to pack but with three people living here, we seem to keep finding unpacked items.

We found a perfect 4 bedroom 2 bath townhouse in Seattle that Ray and my parents purchased for us. Kate is going to continue living with us which is fine because her bedroom and bathroom are located downstairs and the rest of the bedrooms are upstairs. We are turning both spare bedrooms into our offices.

On the business front, Ana was able to finalize the purchase of Seattle Publishing. The doors won't close for another 2 months and then she's having the entire building redone. It's gonna take another 5 months to reopen, so she's planning a grand opening party a week before Christmas. Since Kate was 2 years into getting her Marketing degree Ana asked her to help with the business which Kate jumped at the chance. She confesses to Ana that she didn't want to go back to school but didn't want to disappoint Ray. They have spent the last month going over interior designs and company policies. They are both excited for the future.

For me, I've already applied and was accepted into an online business program at the University of Washington. I only need 20 credits to graduate with an associates degree since I took the max amount at Harvard. I've been able to acquire a small telecommunication company that was quickly going out of business and am in the process of selling it off. I contacted my grandfather Theo and asked him to be my acting COO for a while. He ran his own successful company for nearly 40 years before turning the reins over to my uncle Terry. He was so excited that I was finally following my childhood dream that he jumped at the chance to assist me and is even keeping an ear to the ground.

We are heading to the airport to drop Kate off so she can fly back to Seattle. Ana and I planned to road trip back to Seattle alone but we didn't want to be rude, so we offered for Kate to come along. She quickly turned us down stating "I would jump out of the car after just an hour of your lovey dovey shit." So she is going back a day before the movers will back up our life here in Cambridge.

"I love you. Please make sure you don't burn down the place trying to cook." Kate rolls her eyes but soon agrees when she realizes Ana is completely serious.

"Fine, I Kathrine Steele, promise to never turn on the stove unless someone else is present. Happy?"

"Definitely," Ana says while looking at me.

"Honestly, you two could give a candy hater a sweet tooth. Be safe on your trip and bring me something pretty." They hug before Kate walks through the security checkpoint.

"LOVE YOU, Katie Boo!" Ana yells

"LOVE YOU TOO Ana Lou" Kate yells back. I shake my head.

"I swear you two act like you won't talk to each other in 6 hours."

"Oh shut it. Now let's go home and make the most of a Kate free apartment." I pick her up piggyback style and speed walk towards the exit.

Let's just say our last two days in Cambridge were amazing.

"We'll come back and visit everyone." I wrap my arms around Ana after we tell our friends bye. We meet a lot of cool people here and it's gonna be hard not seeing them every day but our life is in Seattle.

"I know, let's get the show on the road." We turn around and take one last glance at our first apartment as a couple.

"This was our first place together." I notice Ana has our camera out and is recording as we drive.

" This is where we spent half our time. Thank you, Harvard, you gave me the greatest gift imaginable." She turns the camera towards me and smiles.

"We had amazing memories here and we're gonna create a million more, I promise." I kiss her knuckles as we pull onto I-84W towards Connecticut.

"Myrtle Beach here we come!" Ana squeals as she turns the camera off. I can't keep the smile off my face. This trip is gonna be amazing.