1

CPOV

"Yes, Mother I'm settling in great into my room. Classes are going okay. Look.. I need to go. I'll call you Sunday. Love you too." I hang up and flop back onto my bed. My mom calls me every afternoon at the same time to check on me. You'd think I was a 10 year old away at camp instead of an 18-year-old off to college. I've been at Harvard for about a month now and I love it.

I'm Christian Grey and I am a business and econ major. I moved here from Seattle after graduating High School. It took my mom almost two hours to say goodbye to me and my dad literally had to drag her away. Living in Cambridge has been great except I don't make friends that easy. I'm not very outgoing and that make people believe I am antisocial but if I like you and feel comfortable around you then I am nice as can be. My brother Elliot says I have an asshole radar.

I've only had oral sex and my brother couldn't believe at 18 I'd never had sex. He doesn't know that I was kind of scared for a while after my mothers best friend tried to seduce me at 15. I went straight home and told my parents. My mom was upset and wanting to beat the shit out of her but my dad wanted to do something more permanent. I took a recording device and went back to her house the next day. She was so excited I showed back up and admitted every sorted detail of what she wanted to do with me. Within two days she was arrested and charged with attempted statutory rape and illegal acts against a minor. The DA was awarded a search warrant for her house and what they discovered was so much worse than I expected. She was later charged with 15 charges of statutory rape and abuse. She was sentenced to 45 years in prison but she didn't last 5 months in prison before a rumor about her hurting child got her killed.

The last week I was in Seattle, Elliot and I heard about a special club that was a must experience club. He and I soon realized what it was, a BDSM club. Elliot seemed confused and unsure but I was intrigued by it but couldn't really show it since Elliot was acting weird. I spent the last month researching BDSM and how to be a proper dom. Once I got settled into Cambridge I looked up if there was any club like that here and I was happy to find one in Boston just a 20-minute subway ride away from campus. Tonight I'm going to investigate the club and hopefully find someone that wets my appetite.

"Welcome to My Toy's. Are you a member or first-time visitor?" I explain I'm new and she leads me into a back office where we spent a good hour filling out paperwork. I hand her my copy of my test results and we finally go over what I'm looking for in a sub.

"I want a sub that is new and would be willing to learn along with me. I also prefer brunettes, eye color doesn't matter but they have to be shorter than me." She nods and tells me that she had someone come in last week signing up.

"You've both signed Non-disclosure orders so neither of you can tell anyone about this club or your agreement." She states as we walk into the room where my new sub is waiting.

"I understand, thank you." We shake hands before I turn and come eye to eye with the most beautiful woman ever.

"Hi, I'm Christian, what's your name?" I put my hand out for her to shake.

"I I'm" She clears her throat" I'm sorry sir, my name is Ana." I pull her towards the bed and we go over our limits and it's amazing how we have the same limits. We both agreed no belt, canes or fisting but everything is open for trying. I decided to spend a few more minutes at least getting to know the bare minimum about her.

" I'm 18 and a freshman at Harvard. I want to open my own publishing company so I'm studying business and literature. I'm from Seattle and I have two older siblings. Kate is two years older while my brother Liam is 5 years older but acts like he's 5 sometimes. If I may ask what about you, sir?"

"We have a lot in common actually. I'm 18, Harvard freshman for business and econ, also from Seattle. I have an older brother by three years and a younger sister who is 15. She is the best but also the most annoying person I've ever met but I love her." We talk for almost an hour and it turns out we have 4 classes together but never seen the other.

"Since we will see each other outside of this club when need to agree to act as friends, not dom/sub." She agrees

"Ana, I want to scene with you." She nods before lowering her head.

"Strip out of everything except your panties and kneel on your knees over by the door." She does as she is told.

"Since we're both new I'm gonna go slower. Come to me and lay on the bed face down." She hurries to the bed. I take stock of the toys in the room. I find a flogger and decided it's the perfect icebreaker.

I spent 10 minutes teasing her before rolling her over on her back. I rip her panties and rolling on a condom before entering her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHh, yes." Her moans are driving me crazy.

"You are not allowed to cum unless I tell you. DO NOT CUM" I grunt as I feel her walls tightening around my cock.

"Sir, please allow me to cum." She cries as I thrust harder. I know my orgasm is seconds away

"Cum, right now." She screams her release and I spill my seed into the condom. I pull out tie the condom and throw it on the floor before opening her legs to clean them. I notice blood on the washcloth

"Ana, did I hurt you? There is blood on.." She stops me

"I am or was a virgin. I meant to tell you but it felt so good I forgot. I'm sorry, sir." She bows her head in shame.

"You don't need to apologize for giving me the gift of your first time. You were my official first time as well, so no need to be embarrassed. I slam my lips to her and it quickly because hot and heavy.

"I want to taste you know. Don't close your legs or I'll punish you." I lick her lips before spreading them to find her dripping wet pussy. This night is gonna be amazing.

Please comment and vote! Thank You!