"Look," she said quickly "Kaden really wanted to see all his cousins and he saw most of them but there was one in particular he missed while we were over there is afternoon. Normally, it wouldn't have been such a big deal but we really have some exciting news that we wanted to share..." she kept rambling on. 

I closed my eyes, knowing exactly where this conversation was going and who was joining us for dinner. 

"So you had to invite me!" I hissed 

She frowned "Of course we would invite you. You're family" 

"But you know how I feel about him" I groaned "We don't exactly see eye to eye" 

"He's a great guy if you would give him a chance Rose" she gave me a tiny smile "I think you guys would be a cute couple" 

"I rather cut my arm off" I growled 

I whipped out my phone, ready to dial my Uncle's number to come pick me up. 

"Please Rosabella? Do it for me?" she pleaded with puppy dog eyes. 

"No" I deadpanned 

"Please" she tried again "I promised he'll be on his best behavior the whole night. If he isn't I'll take you home myself" 

I thought about it for a moment "One little innuendo and I'm gone. I don't care how much I love you guys. One tiny mess up and I'll be out the door" 

She squealed "THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" 

"Matthews Party" the hostess announced "Right this way. We've already seated one member of your group" 

"Thank you" Kaden said before nudging us forward to follow the hostess. 

We just turned the corner of the restaurant when I heard Greyson's loud voice. 

"What took you so long" he whined "I nearly starved to death. One minute longer and I would have died!" 

"Should've walked slower" I muttered to myself 

Greyson must have finally realized that I was joining them because when he saw me, he jumped out of the booth like his butt was on fire. 

"Hey Rose!" he had the nerve to look embarrassed "What are you doing here?" 

"Smooth Romeo" Kaden muttered quietly. He took the menus from the waitress before thanking her. 

"Like you didn't know!" I hissed 

He raised an eyebrow "I didn't know, for your information" 

"We didn't tell him either Rose" Sky said as she slid into the booth.