September: Back to School.

4th September, 2016

Tsup Joey,

I've not been playing instruments in church for a while but today I got to drum. At first I was a bit rusty, missing the tempo and all. When I finally got my handles right though, I was explosive asf. I had everyone dancing mehn. I broke a drumstick though. Tis kinda my thing.

I got a phone call from Cody today and figures Tinuke has briefed him on everything. Well, he kept telling me how amped and excited he is and I had to act like I was happy for him. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Tinuke for liking Cody instead of me. I'm just not sure if I can really stand having the both of them around me.

School resumes tomorrow though and I have my uniform all drycleaned and ready to go. Headboy's gotta be neat! I'm still having some trouble picking out my outfit for Tuesday. I got a GCE paper. It's English so I guess I'm not really scared. I haven't really read anything. I might revise a bit tomorrow. No stress though.

A thought just crossed my mind. JANET! I'm gonna see her tomorrow. I've not heard from her since she called me the other time and I hope she doesn't try to talk to me tomorrow cos I've got my own shit to worry bout and don't want her giving me more shit to think about or I swear my brain's finna explode into bits.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5th September, 2016.

Today was one helluva crazy day. Oh. . . .

Tsup Joey,

A lot happened today. First, when I got to school, all my classmates who were in school today were all over me asking me if Tinuke was going to come to school. I guess Cody has told them all about his girlfriend. The devil, Cody, was not in school today though. He has Physics or something. Thinking about it though, it would be a disaster if  Tinukae came to my school. I don't think Principal would allow it though.  Maybe she would be admitted into SSS2 instead of SSS3 with Cody and I. Then she'd be with Janet and they might start talking which is not really something I think I want.

Just when I was pray Tinuke doesn't come to my school, the Principal summoned me to her office. She began a long boring talk about how all the students in school look up to me and what is expected from me as the headboy of the school. She told me I must do well in my GCE examinations and all. She then began to ask me questions about Tinuke. That was when I realised Mum wanted Tinuke to come to my school.

When I got home, I asked mum and she said she had been talking to Principal about Tinuke. Well, Mum has a lot of influence in school and she's pretty close to the principal. I just hope that things don't go her way because if there's anyone in the world who is capable of making the Principal admit someone into SSS3, I guess it's my mum.

Let's hold on to hope, Joey.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

6th July, 2016.

Tsup Joey,

I had my English paper today. Well most of my classmates are not in the same centre with me. The ones in my centre however are not really people I flow with so I was a bit bored at the GCE centre where I spent my entire day today cos we had two papers. It was kind of simple though. I didn't really have many issues. I think I should get an A

Well, I did sight a lot of pretty girls but I didn't talk to any. I guess I'm just not interested. I dont know why though. It's very weird. Like I'm not into girls again. Maybe all the shit that's happening has gotten to me. The Tinuke shit has really had me thinking a lot though and I think I love her. Maybe I just didn't have my priorities right before but now she's the only girl I'm interested in. It's really a hard knot life for me.