Chapter 2

The beautiful sound of my alarm blared loudly the next morning causing me to groan.

"Ugh" i mutter as i walk over to my bathroom. I do my morning routine and get dressed in a random white tank top pairing it with some black jeans that was ripped on the knees.I grab my bag and head downstairs.

"Morning baby"my mom says  cheerfully.I mutter a quiet ''morning" and eat the breakfast that my mom made.

Not a morning person you see.

My mom,Malila Hazel McCain.Her hazel eyes makes me jealous everytime I look at them and also the fact that she has red fiery hair.She is a natural blonde but she dyed it red cause I told her to.It matches PERFECTLY  with her eyes and the cute freckles adorning her face.She's always cheerful and also,she is a history teacher. I suck at history when my mom teaches the same damn subject but its good that she doesn't teach at the school I go to ,it's a different school which I don't even remember the name of.

"Chel you twat eat fast or we'd be late" Ash says after he was done with his breakfast.He gets up from his seat and ruffles my hair.I glare at him whilst trying to fix my hair which now was all over the place thanks to my lovely twin.

He smirks at my glaring face and gives mom a hug before heading outside.

If only it wasn't morning at I was energetic enough to cut his dick into tiny pieces and feed them to the fishes.Poor fishes.

I finish my breakfast and give a quick kiss to mom before leaving the humble abode.

I get inside the car which Ash and I share. Ash mostly drives it because my clumsy self can't drive.

Can't drive at all.

Last time I tried to drive I nearly killed Ash and myself.
In my defence,I was kinda drunk and there was a pole in the middle of nowhere.

You mean side of the road.

Ash was quick enough to save our asses tho.He never let me sit in the drivers sit ever again after that.Not that I want to.

The ride to the school was silent cause your girl hates talking in the mornings.Soon enough I see my school.Ash parks the car and I get out of it after exchanging see you laters.

Not a second after stepping into the boring hall and I see Tay with a blonde chick whom I don't really know.

I'm a bit socially awkward whereas Tay, she can go on and on about anything with a stranger.Hell even if it's a old person.She's the likable one and its pretty clear I'm not cause of the resting bitch face I always have on and my lack of attention to people.

People actually do try to talk to me but it's me you see.I hate acting like I care when I actually don't and you can clearly see it on my face if i am interested or nah.

It's kinda amusing how I became friends with Tay.Maybe cause my mom and her dad were exes? Yes you heard that right,exes.Shocking enough they continued their friendship and my dad and her mom had no problem with it.We used to neighbours when we were young but she moved,not very far though.

She always was that bubbly child and I was the 'hyper af if I'm your friend' type.We hit it off right the bat and we're practically like sisters now.

"Chell" I hear someone shout before I get tackled in a bear hug. "I missed you" Tay says before letting me go.
I roll my eyes at her behaviour and smirk "We just talked yesterday remember?"
She rolls her eyes back at me and sighs dramatically. she turns around to the blonde chick who is practically throwing off bullets with her eyes. "See you later Miya" Tay says and drags me to our first class which was History.

Yuck, too much history going on these days.

After the long boring day at school, I started walking home. Yes, walk. Ash went somewhere with his pretty girlfriend and I liked walking anyways.So it was all good.

The route home was about 30 minutes.The music was blaring through my earphones and I was bobbing my head along the music whilst walking.All of a sudden it started to get darker.

When I looked up the sky I smiled a genuine smile when I realised it was about to rain.Like I said before,I really love rainfall. No matter how happy of a person I look and the hyperness I have around me.I am a very deep person, just call me a mediator.
I would never take shit from anyone and for some reason,and I always loved the dark.It comforts me.
Wow I sound crazy but call me crazy for speaking the truth.

A drop of rain falls in my nose and I smile yet again.After that, the rain got heavier by the minute.My bag was probably dripping wet by now and it was a relief that my bag had no notes or anything that would damage cause of the rain.

"Bless god for waterproof technology"I mutter to myself whilst dance walking and enjoying the rain.The walk was quite fun to call the least and the time I reached home, I looked like a drenched cat muddy pig. I know it's not a thing, but I looked exactly like that.

I jog up up to my room and freshen up before deciding to call Tay.
"Hey babe" I hear her say from the other side of the phone. "Hey dearie" I say as I smirk flopping in my bed. "Any specific reason you called me for?Is everything okay?" She replied with concern lacing her voice.I roll my eyes but smile before saying a quick no. "I was just wondering if you reached home safe" I say before I hear a movement and a thump outside my window which caused me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah Chel I'm home and allll safe" I hear her say but my attention now was elsewhere.Instead of replying,I walk towards my window.The rain had stopped when I was near the house and it was a little clear outside but still fairly dark as the clouds surrounded the whole sky. I open the window and look around the neighbourhood before I notice something.

Under the tree across my house where the forest line started was a dark silhouette.My breath quickens and I feel a ting of fear surrounding me when I realised the person,rather a man was staring at me.I could not see the face nor the eyes but I could feel the stare on every cell of my body.

And like in every murder movie, guess what my first instinct and move was? walking downstairs and opened the front door as the curiosity got the best of me. Applause if you saw that coming.

And you know what they say,Curiosity killed the cat.

———————————————————————————
Hey there loves!i updated the chapter and to be fair,I don't know how this story would turn out to be.I just write when I am in the mood haha,feel free to comment if you stumble upon the story and want me to continue!
-A❤️