He said let's get out of this town

Drive out of the city

Away from the crowds

I thought heaven can't help me now

Nothing lasts forever

But this is gonna take me down

He's so tall, and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins my one condition is

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams (Ah ah)

Wildest dreams (Ah ah)

I said no one has to know what we do

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever

But this is getting good now

He's so tall, and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

And when we've had our very last kiss

But my last request it is

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams (Ah ah) (Ah ah)

Wildest dreams (Ah ah)

You see me in hindsight

Tangled up with you all night

Burn it down

Some day when you leave me

I bet these memories hunt you around

You see me in hindsight

Tangled up with you all night

Burn it down (Burn it down)

Some day when you leave me

I bet these memories follow you around (Follow you around)

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again even if it's just pretend

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again even if it's just (Just pretend, just pretend) in your wildest dreams (Ah ah)

In your wildest dreams (Ah ah)

Even if it's just in your wildest dreams (Ah ah)

In your wildest dreams (Ah ah)

I finish singing and the whole hall is quite once I finished. Soon everyone is standing and clapping and whistling. I grin and curtsey. I hug Brittney as she heads onto the stage to perform her dance to Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift. Her dance was literally amazing.

I go back stage and find a letter with my name on it.

Dear Stella,

I'm sorry I kissed you earlier. I acted on impulse. I shouldn't have done it. I'm know I shouldn't have taken the dare but it lead me to you and I will do anything to get you back. I know this sounds crazy but one day we will be together and I know in my heart that we are destined to be together. Whether we go together now or when we are 90. I will always treasure those years I will spend with you. I know even after this letter you will be angry and I respect that because what I did was wrong. I'm sorry you lost your friends Sophie and Carmen because of the bet. I wanted to tell you that I apologised in front of everyone to the girls I played. I've changed and you will see that.

Matt ❤️❤️

I was angry at myself for not seeing through his act and angry that he betrayed me. I wasn't going to date Matt anytime soon.

I fixed my clothes and smiled. I had a blast on stage and honestly I was excited to see who wins. The last act was Brittney. She came running off the stage and hugs me.

I see the principal walk on stage with an envelope in his hand. "This year's 2017 talent quest winner is ... STELLA - ROSE BROOKS", he said. I gaped then grinned. I walked onto the stage to accept my award. I thank Brittney and my teachers for making it a wonderful year and walk off the stage.

Brittney and I leave school and head back to the house. When I arrive back and I pack all four suitcases and bring them downstairs with the help or Brittney. I decided to go back home tonight.

"GRACE", I yelled. She comes running the down the stairs with her little legs. I pick her up and carry her. "I'm going today but I promise to keep in touch", I said. "You better, I'm going to miss you", she said. "Me too", I said. I give her a big hug and put her down. I hug Ashley. I take my suitcases and load it into my car. Brittney sits in the passenger seat. I wave to everyone and drive to my house.

After 10 minutes we arrive back at my house. I park in the garage and take out my suitcases. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THOUGHT MATT'S HOUSE WAS NICE BUT LOOK AT THIS", Brittney shouted. "Sorry, I'll lower the volume of my voice", she said. I give her the thumbs up.

I wheel the suitcases up to my room and leave them in the corner. I go into my bedroom and change into some comfortable clothes and climb into bed. I hear Brittney say some words but I was already falling asleep. 

---------------------------

Words: 1525

A/N HEY GUYS!!! THE COMP IS CLOSED!!! I'll be announcing the winner in the next chapter. Thanks for everyone who submitted covers. I hope you guys are loving this book. I'm so excited to write the next chapter.

LOVE YA - XOXO