Chapter 9

Stella's POV

I groan. What time was it the sun was literally burning me. I had a throbbing headache. I sit up. I open my eyes. "Here," said Matt handing me some aspirin and water. "It will help with the headache". "Thanks," I say swallowing the tablets.

I check to see if I'm still wearing my dress. "My mum changed you out of your clothes," he says. He was about to leave when he said "by the way you look nice in my clothes" whiling smirking at me. I may have had a really bad headache but that didn't stop me rolling my eyes.

I get up and have a shower I wash my hair and my body. I leave the shower and pick out a white long sleeve jumper / t-shirt, with blue denim jeans with white converse. I pick out my name necklace while letting my hair down. I then paint my nails white. I put some mascara on and some lip gloss. I spray some of my romantic body mist by Victoria Secret on.

The door opens. Matt walks in. "You're so lucky I had clothes on I would definitely chopped your balls off and fed it to you," I say while glaring at him" haven't you heard of knocking". "Feisty I like it," he says. "My mum wanted me to tell you that she made pancakes". "Ok tell your mum I said thank you". "Well you better hurry before there all gone". I grab my wallet and phone and sprint down the staircase.

I see a plate full of gleaming pancakes. I suddenly spotted NUTELLA!! "My baby," I scream while grabbing the Nutella and hiding it. I grabbed two pancakes and sat at the dining table next to Grace.

"Hey Gracie!," I say. "Hello Stella," she says in her cute little cute voice. "We're going shopping today, I'll help you get ready," I said. "YAYAY," said Grace. "I'm so excited," she said while stuffing pancakes in her mouth.

Matt walks. I made sure to hide the Nutella more. " Has anyone seen the Nutella?" he asks. "No," I say while quickly eating some pancakes. "STELLA HAS IT," yells Grace. "Hey, I thought we were best friends," I say. I grab her hand and we make a run for it before Matt catches us. I pull her into her room and lock the door.

"Matt looked SO SCARY when he was chasing us," she said. I laughed. "Come on its time to clean you". I fill up the bath rub. I put some bath salt and bath soap in the water and rose petals. "Come, "I say. "Hop in". She climbs over and sits in the water. I wash her hair and her body. When I'm done helping her clean herself. I dry her down.

"Ok," I say I was thinking you could wear this. Peach flower dress with this white, bow sparkly kitten heels. "YAY pretty," she says. She puts the dress on. I comb her hair and do a waterfall braid and I loose curls at the ends of her hair. I give her some clear lip balm to put on. She then sprays her Barbie AVON perfume. She was just like a mini me.