Chapter 16

Stella's POV

I open my arms. Last night I heard Matt creep into my room and fall asleep. To be honest I really didn't know if I liked him. Though one thing for sure he is DAMN ATTRACTIVE!!

"Matt," I whisper. "WAKE UP," I whisper scream. I grin an evil grin. I get a jug of water and pour on him. "AHHHH!!!," He screams. Alyssa bursts through the door and sees Matt completely drenched in water and me holding a jug. I thought she would have scolded me but she burst out laughing and she said "good job," and told me how she has always wanted to do that but wasn't sure how he would react. She told Matt to grow up and left.

I was trying not to laugh, it made me laugh harder. Matt glared at me. Matt were going to the beach hurry up were leaving in an hour I say. He rolls his eyes and gets up and leaves without saying anything.

I lock the door for precautionary measures. I take a shower and was my hair and my body.

I dry my hair and leave it down. I take out my Seafolly bikini and put it on I also but my orange beachwear dress on with black thongs. I pack extra clothes and underwear in my Adidas duffel bag. I pack my speakers and deodorant in the bag as well as money. I text Carmen to bring her tent. I quickly grab my brush and stuff it into my bag. I suddenly remembered that I had to pack a towel. Thank goodness I remembered.