Creepypasta romance (harem) :p

*hey guys so yeah my first story for creepypasta ... hehe ... enjoy .. and dont judge ... *

Chapter one: Alex Past

Alex is a five year old girl who's parents  were murdered. she ran into the deep forest until she was very tired, she rested under a tree and she heard a man's voice.

"hey kid what are you doing here alone in the deep dark forest ?"

she got scared in what she saw but she knew that man would never hurt her.  he had no face he wears a siute and he was tall and his skin was so pail.

"u-uhm... mr. im lost and scared."  she ran to him and hugged him.

"its okay. i can help you go home."

she shooked her head. "no.... i cant go home... my.... m-my parents are dead."

"okay. i guess you can come with me I'm sure you'll have a great time with the other children."

she smiled and held the man's hand and they walked.

"what's your name kid?"

"Alex."

"hmmm... nice name. call me slenderman or slendy."

she giggled and nodded.

time past by and they reached the mansion it was a big house that was plain white.

"okay guys I'm home ! and look who's new in the family." slendy said.

Alex saw children like her age.. 

"guys this is Alex."

"u-uhm... hi ?" Alex said shyly while she was hiding at the back of slendy.

"Alex this is Ben,Jeff,Masky,Liu,E.jack or ej for short ,tici toby and that puppy there is smile." slendy said.

"okay children be nice to her." then slendy left and went up stairs to his office.

*uhm.. okay guys end of chap. so yeah.*