Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six

Comenzar desde el principio

“The car’s going to blow.” Someone by the car screamed.

“There are people still inside,” Someone else shouted.

“It’s not safe to go over,” another more calmer voice said.

I began to cut at the belt faster and faster, tears still falling. There was no way I was leaving him in here to die. If the car blows and I can’t get him out then I’m going with him.

“One of them has been moving in there thought, there still someone alive in there,” someone shouted. I worked faster. I was almost done.

“Not safe,” the calmer one said again.

“Oi you in the car! Get out, it’s going to blow.”

I pulled at the belt as hard as I could and the last bit snapped. I tossed the knife out the window as I carried Teddy best I could. I dragged him and myself to the window as fast as I could. This was getting really close. Maybe I could save him. I crawled out and grabbed his arms about to pull him out.

“Leave him, get over here now,” Someone shouted to me, seeing me get out and go to pull Teddy out. I blanked them, I blanked them all. I was still sat on the floor as I pulled Teddy out. I could no longer feel one of my legs and my other foot had gone numb as I was cutting Teddy out. I dragged my body and Teddy a bit away from the car when I saw the flames reach their detonation.

I threw my body over his as the car exploded loudly. Parts of the car flew all ‘round. Bit hit me, somewhere burning hot and others where just heavy or sharp. Something smacked me in the head hard and that was when I started to fall into the darkness.

Maybe I saved Teddy. Maybe someone had to die here and because I saved him, it’s me that loses there life. I would be glad if it was me and not Teddy.

End

I wiped at the tears that fell down my cheeks and looked at the clock again. It was now 1PM. I had been there for an hour, just thinking of the events of that day.

I should really get up and do something with my day. Well, what’s left of it that is. I stood up from the bed and made it for Haku. I walked out the room and down the hall and into mine. I grabbed a clean set of my ninja outfit and headed into the bathroom. I threw the clean clothes on the closed toilet lid before turning the shower on and stripping to nothing.

I jumped into the shower and just stood there for a bit to soothe my sore body. After a few minutes, I washed my hair and body before standing in the water for a bit longer. After some time, I got out and dried myself off. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I ran the brush through my hair before putting it up in a towel and leaving the room. 

I walked downstairs and found that someone had gone around last night and dried everything. I guess Asuma and Zabuza. Asuma can use fire and I guess Zabuza could help, somehow. I popped a CD in the player and turned it up full blast. I skidded into the kitchen, as I had my slippers on and began to boil some water.

Once I made myself some tea and Ramen, I walked back into the living room and plopped down on the sofa. I put my tea on the coffee table as I ate. When I finished I downed my tea and put the mug on the coffee table.

I grinned when a song from the Naruto world came on. I’d never heard it before I came here, and now I loved the song.

“I have one more kunai,” I sang along with it. 

“And one last Jutsu, up my sleeve.”

I stood up and clapped my hands with the fast beat of the music. “The battle was wearing thin!” I jumped onto the sofa and moved my body with the music. I didn’t hear the door open.