fifty

Zayn's POV.

I stretch my arms above my head and yawn as I pull my duvet over my tired body. It's been a long day of recording in the studio and I really needed the rest.

I grab my phone as I lay against the headboard of my bed and start scrolling through the group chat to see what I missed while I was busy today.

The group chat mostly consisted of Louis and Harry dragging Camila for her goat-like vocals, Perrie making fun of me for getting back together with Gigi, and Justin talking to himself about how he's "so over" Selena. Sure.

Anyways, when I finally finish catching up on my daily dose of shady ass texts, I start typing in one my own. 'hey children. sorry i was so mute today i was busy finishing some songs for my next multi platinum album 😋😋'

I chuckle to myself knowing that one of my annoying ass friends is about to make some sort of snarky remark about me never doing promo, so I wait for it. It'll probs be Harry. He's always saying shit to push my buttons.

'why even bother fam? we both know you're gonna end up crawling back into gigi's asshole and forget about the album once it's out 💀💀💀' There he is. He really says the most random shit. My best friend really is a goddamn mess.

'noooo harry dont do him dirty like that 😩😩' Selena pipes in. Aw how sweet, she's defending me.

'why dont you ever defend me 🙄🙄🙄' Aw Justin's thirsty ass is salty. How cute.

'cause you stay thirsting over her ass 24/7 when she has abels fine ass 👀' Lauren says. I never expected to be friends with her, but she's funny as fuck.

'true! just like i got alex to worry about while yall crack zerrie jokes ☺️☺️☺️' Perrie replies. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Everyone truly thinks that we're hung up on each other when in reality, we're both happy with other people now.

'thank god zerrie died i threw i fuckin party when e news said yall broke up' Liam says and I instantly crack the fuck up. He always hated our relationship. I don't blame him though, we were messy as hell.

'liam dont you have a kid to go feed? oh wait, you never see him 😩' Louis shoots at him. They're both so childish with their constant bickering about who's a better father. They're twenty something going on five. I still love them though.

'dont both of yall have kids to go take care of since neither of you know how to use protection? fuck outta here 💀💀💀' Niall has become such a messy little bitch with this group chat. He really unveiled his messiness when we added him.

'niall when did you become so brutal? omg 😳' Jade asks him. I've been saying sis! Niall doesn't give a single fuck about anyone anymore to be honest.

'the old niall can't come to the phone right now. why? oh, cause he's dead!' Camila mocks Taylor and I immediately cringe. Why would anyone put random ass dialogue into their song? Oh no, Taylor, baby what is you doing? Still love her though! Our collab was the shit.

'that reminds me of when zayn's messy ass added taylor and kendall to the group chat just to fuck with harry 😬' Ariana reminds us. True! Harry fucks with me all the time so I gotta fight fire with fire.